Good news everybody!!

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
MindArk said:
Thank you for replying on our inquiry form with regards to Entropia Universe related tools, services or website.

We have reviewed the answers and information you have submitted and decided to approve your request to continue to provide your service and tool, the Entropia Tracker (www.entropiatracker.com), including the new feature indicated in your reply, to end user’s of Planet Calypso.

Please notice that this approval is limited to the current features, functionalities and purposes of the Entropia Tracker as indicated in your reply, and subject to the accuracy and completeness of the information you have provided in the inquiry form, as signed by you on August 11, 2010.
The letter goes on after that - legal stuff + needing my signature once more..

But hey.. When I sign the document ET is officially supported by MindArk...

I believe a "whoop whoop" is in order!!

:)

Great three-toed sloth from ice planet Hoth! I was expecting a Futurama reference! LOL

Nevertheless, that is good news!

Will all services be free now?
Or will you still charge for people getting the full use of the tracker?

I know we can earn points, and dont have to use cash.
just a yes or no, will do :)

Really cool! Cheers! :beerchug:

Wow congrats Starfinder!

Congratz!

see, not all is bad...

Congratualtions :yay:

Looking forward to the new tracker :beerchug:

And a good decision by MA/FPC

nice :thumbup:

Looking forward to the new locations feature!

Great three-toed sloth from ice planet Hoth! I was expecting a Futurama reference! LOL

Nevertheless, that is good news!

We don't came from planet Hoth but from planet sloth ;)

Starfinder grats was you accomplishment.

Will all services be free now?
Or will you still charge for people getting the full use of the tracker?

I know we can earn points, and dont have to use cash.
just a yes or no, will do :)

yes..... Then...

For those of you who do not believe you can answer a two part question with a "just a yes", the answer is then:

No, it will remain as it is now, where you can get the vast majority of the features for free if you help to gather the data. If not, then you can select to skip the whole "helping the community" option and go for the paypal option.

As per the agreement with MA, all materials from inside EU will always be free on the site - that is images.. basically..
Data in its raw format will also be free as it is now.

:)

GZ, thats a nice one:D
Maybe some things change to the right side in Sweden :)

Gratz Starfinder :) Very cool! :wtg:

Well done. Congratz!

Excellent

Will you have to submit a new approval request , each time you make adjustments to the program?

Bones

Woot woot!! :d

whoop whoop

whoop whoop :yay: :D

well gratz on your achivment i guess :)

Still has some issues with MindArk, not entirely sure I will sign the agreement.

After todays update (to Entropia Universe) ET dosent work as it should anymore - with the new features. After a lot of pulling in the hair and looking through the code - which wasent changed - for any errors I tried changing the process name/ID of the program.. And now everything works again... Seems to me as the update MA released today added code preventing ET from working completely..............

*sigh*....

Still has some issues with MindArk, not entirely sure I will sign the agreement.

After todays update (to Entropia Universe) ET dosent work as it should anymore - with the new features. After a lot of pulling in the hair and looking through the code - which wasent changed - for any errors I tried changing the process name/ID of the program.. And now everything works again... Seems to me as the update MA released today added code preventing ET from working completely..............

*sigh*....

its it was a yeah sure use that all you want coz we gonna block your shit from working now.

ok.. now it works again.......... Very odd.. I have no idea what the hell was going on...

ok.. now it works again.......... Very odd.. I have no idea what the hell was going on...

The bots are f*cking with your code :eek:, kill those damn bots !!!
oh and gratz on the approval from MA.

And ET is not supported my MindArk, they approve your program and let you continue spreading it. I'm pretty sure that any problem ET might cause to the installation of EU will not be their problem.

The bots are f*cking with your code :eek:, kill those damn bots !!!
oh and gratz on the approval from MA

The odd thing was - I dont run the "official" version.. I have a bit of new features not ready yet in my version....

Anyways... compiled it... ran it.... Dident work (print screen dident work for instance)...

Pulled my hair as thats an "old feature" with no change to the code for the last 1 year.

Changed the process name... then it worked...

Asked in soc chat.. worked for everyone there (with the released version)..

Changed the process name back..

Closed visual studio..
Opened visual studio... compiled it... and it worked again..

No idea what was wrong..

Well good it works, but if you are anything like me, you wanna know what went wrong :). No coder myself (well I tried a bit) but I hate it when things go wrong without any reason.

The odd thing was - I dont run the "official" version.. I have a bit of new features not ready yet in my version....

Anyways... compiled it... ran it.... Dident work (print screen dident work for instance)...

Pulled my hair as thats an "old feature" with no change to the code for the last 1 year.

Changed the process name... then it worked...

Asked in soc chat.. worked for everyone there (with the released version)..

Changed the process name back..

Closed visual studio..
Opened visual studio... compiled it... and it worked again..

No idea what was wrong..

When things like that happen it's best to blame Microsoft and 99% of the time your blame would be correctly placed :wise:

No, it will remain as it is now, where you can get the vast majority of the features for free if you help to gather the data.

I'd love to help, but some issues with .NET framework won't let me run/install it.

I've read on MSDN that the problem I'm getting can be solved by the dev. (you) but when I told you I just got an "IT Crowd" like response.. :D

Back