Good old armor upgrade scam.

Mora

Old Alpha
Society
Fintropia Revolution
Mikko "Mora" Turunen
This happened at Port Atlantis 9:30 MA-time. First time in my EU-career scammer was sorry about what she tried to do. I know that some people are poor but scamming is always scamming. I'll report every single scamming attempt to MA in the future too.

Be aware.

edit: one more thing, the avatar dariuz is my cousin and my best disciple at the moment, he was aware of the scam and told me to take a look. I got all the screenshots later and posted a support case to MA.

i am poor too but i work a few hours over time i deposit money i enjoy eu each week when i deposit if the funds run low i chat or sweat with my soc mates

being poor is no reason to scam and plus rep on reporting it

I didnt know it at the time (although people randomly scanning me and then asking if I want to buy skills is rather fishy :rolleyes: ) but this ava was also trying the ESI/skill scam, according to several others.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I feel sorry for people who can't afford to deposit even a little bit. It must be really hard to rely on boring sweating or trading for income.

Still, I remember someone buying my 1000 sweat I worked ages to get, for 10 pecs :(

I will also report anyone I see, nomatter how sad their story, because most of us aren't rich to be losing our stuff to these people.

Marianne

She tried me as well

I was in Atlas Haven last week when that same person tried the same thing on me. She said she would upgrade my Shogun to Vigi for 10 ped. All I had to do was give her 10 ped and my armor and she would upgrade it. Her name was Maria... something. I told her she was a scammer and satated it out loud. She promptly logged off. Sorry I do not have any pics to prove it. :mad:

Back