Good Sweater - Level 28

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Yes yes yes I did it this morning 3rd Dec 2012.

Rick is - Level 28 Sweat Gatherer (Prof level Good)

Skills points for that are (with approx for decimal places)

2679.1 sweat gatherer
4083.6 concentration
4859.7 courage

I think sg must be a good 90% of the profession.

Just two more levels for my noob dream of "Great" sweater. 2 levels is a ton of sweating though and and a good 250K+ sweat bottles I think.

So deposited and just logged off, having a nice bath...then will try some celebration hunting.

Hopefully I wont have to start my mission to great SG, too soon....so fingers crossed with some luck.

Post as many insane comments as you wish...I've been crazy for years..LOL.

Rick...yeeee Harrr!!!!

Big gratz Rick!

Yes yes yes I did it this morning 3rd Dec 2012.

So when you reach level 28 in sweat gathering you can time travel?? How cool will that be you can hof noob mobs now.:lolup:

Last edited:
Gz Rick! :yay:
You have worked hard on this goal:cool:

Dam Brother. I thought I was OCD and hardheaded.

Ill bet yer locker must stink to high heaven with all that nasty sweat you must have.

gz good job :D thats impressive

Insane

Insane

Insane

Gratz

Bones

Congratulations and good luck with getting to 3000! :sweat:

2 levels is a ton of sweating though and and a good 250K+ sweat bottles I think.

Gratz but 2 lvls more is just half of Hussk quest item.
You need 500k sweat. And mass demand is comming hehe.
Keep going :)

thanks

thank you all for you nice comments (opps meant 2011 not 2012).

Well Deposited $60 for the celebration hunt. Hunted Trox, Ambul, Levi's. Finally manage a 75 ped global in LA40 with the last of my ammo, which just managed to cover armour repairs on the last run.

So was back to sweating in just a few hours hunting...$60 depo gone.

The recession has hit hard, So I will push on I guess for "Great" Sweater, not much else to do. In the words of my good friend JC..... "3K sweating skill is EPIC...anything more is loony tunes"...lol.

Massive gratz to all those out there with quality sweat skill. It sure takes some dedication as you are all very aware.

Be great if we could get a top 20 sweat skill list going. Come on your 4K sweat skillers, we know who you are!!

See you at Neas or LD, and good luck.

Yeah Dan a personal 500k sweat for that mission is a nice target, i would not be surprised if Lara can run a few missions on her own.

thank you for support from my fellow Bloods!!

Rick

Gratz Rick!!..I was out there..seen you sweating!!..(I was healing but lag was really bad there)..Great Job!! :yay:

I'm not sure if I'm more impressed or horrified. :laugh:

Amazing job and good luck to 30, you're going to have a pretty unique profession tag!

Now GREAT SWEATER LEVEL 30

Folks this is my last update for this thread

After 6 years switching between hunting mindforce and sweating, I finally reach my noob dream of GREAT SWEATER (Level 30)tonight.

This means a lot to me, as I remember being at old swamp camp years ago, dreaming about level 30 and how impossible it must be to get there.

I will wear this title with pride, and those other amazing sweaters out there understand exactly how I feel right now.

I will do some casual sweating to relax, but got to my target now.

all the best rick

Folks this is my last update for this thread

After 6 years switching between hunting mindforce and sweating, I finally reach my noob dream of GREAT SWEATER (Level 30)tonight.

This means a lot to me, as I remember being at old swamp camp years ago, dreaming about level 30 and how impossible it must be to get there.

I will wear this title with pride, and those other amazing sweaters out there understand exactly how I feel right now.

I will do some casual sweating to relax, but got to my target now.

all the best rick

HUGE GZ my friend! You worked hard for that goal for a long time. :wtg:
I do think your insane:):eyecrazy:

Very satisfying to hit a self made goal - From one sweater to another, congratulations.

noooooo keep going!!! :sweat:

Back