Goodbye Entropians...Goliat singing off...

Status
Nice video really :)

All I do now, and from now on, is if my 'Weekly' depo only lasts 2 days, then I dont depo again for a few weeks after.
My trip to CP went real bad, losses were high, decay went through the roof, so sod it, do the free things or cheap things, but depo for me is out the window for the time being, untill loot returns to a sustainable level.

Nothing worse than shooting 2.5k ped or so on aurli and kreltin, and only getting 2 or 3, 50 odd ped globals, followed by 2 ped loots, with nothing in them except oils and hides, and then seeing daikaba young 700 ped hofs fly by the chat window :scratch2:

Anyway, my rant over, gl with your new game, and maybe see you around the plains in the future :)

Last edited:
Yes,... nice creative video... and i'm moved!

.....and I agree with you! :)

Hmm, i'm surprised you didn't see the connections........It's called "Human Emotions" primitive but very powerful......

He is emotionally connected to this world.... and regardless of his disappointment he is unable to delete the good memories in the far recess of his mind.....and the result is this video! ........and that's what might bring him back ...............at the right time....

Thx alot....The best critics so far...I am glad that someone still Have emotions and feel things as I can feel them...More then anything we Are Humans and that is what separate us from machines and some other spices no matter how Bad Emotions can be they still keep us in constant move in this world, and may I ask you ppl.:Is it Man who can't Feel a Love,Hate,anger,sadness.... worth of anything?

Someone else please tell me they were thinking "JUMP!!! JUMP!!! JUMP!!!" for the first minute of the video...

;)

Sorry to see you go. I've been "ready" to quit many times, for both in-game reasons and RL reasons. The best cure.... take a break. As long as you need. Come back with a totally new game plan. Whether it be helping noobs spending nothing, or gearing up uber spending a fortune. A change of game play after a break will renew the "vibe" for a while.

Regardless.... if you do leave, don't forget your community here and stop in to say "hi" and keep up with what's going on in Entropia. You never know what "time" will bring the universe.

P.S. Don't forget..... Arkadia next month.... maybe it'll bring a new level of fun... don't count it out just yet. ;)

Menace

Sorry to see you go. I've been "ready" to quit many times, for both in-game reasons and RL reasons. The best cure.... take a break. As long as you need. Come back with a totally new game plan. Whether it be helping noobs spending nothing, or gearing up uber spending a fortune. A change of game play after a break will renew the "vibe" for a while.

Regardless.... if you do leave, don't forget your community here and stop in to say "hi" and keep up with what's going on in Entropia. You never know what "time" will bring the universe.

P.S. Don't forget..... Arkadia next month.... maybe it'll bring a new level of fun... don't count it out just yet. ;)

Menace

Thx alot my Friend....Frustration level in my blood is still 2 high so I am going 2 keep it Frozen for a while,sure I am still part of this comunity and I will always visit this forum and make my comments on certain treads......

Your Entropian life is like a movie: if you've sat through half of it and it sucked every second so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the very end for you and make it all worthwhile. No one should blame you for walking out early. ~Doug Stanhope~

Rule 3.8 - just locked, not deleted :)

Status
Back