Gorgon mission - block chisel blueprint missing ?

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
Hey guys,

I am attempting to complete mission to gain access to the gorgon wave, but I am stuck at block chisel crafting part, as I don't have the blueprint, tried abandoning the mission and doing it again, but still don't have the bp.

Is there anything i am doing wrong? Any other way to aquire it? Technician doesn't have one for sale...

Thanks !

you get the blueprint from the second npc i believe-> you strt @First npc in the cave on AG side..he tells you to go to the second npc ..he gives you the bp
i know its eew...but maybe also check your "items list" on the entropia website,maybe you got it and it went "under the radar"
Other option is also to buy it from the auc or borrow the bp from a friend..

I think MA thinks these are fun kinds of puzzles! Well, they're not!

Hey guys,

I am attempting to complete mission to gain access to the gorgon wave, but I am stuck at block chisel crafting part, as I don't have the blueprint, tried abandoning the mission and doing it again, but still don't have the bp.

Is there anything i am doing wrong? Any other way to aquire it? Technician doesn't have one for sale...

Thanks !

Double check your AG storage and NI storage, they are not shared, super common that people just accidentally leave it at one or the other.

You should get the BP from the NPC (Batista if I remember correctly), if you've started the mission previously, the BP should be in your storage. As Nick said, check your NI storage because they are separate. Just yesterday a player was talking about the same problem in planet chat, turns out he started the mission a while ago and the BP was in his NI storage but he couldn't access it from AG, he then TPed to NI and retrieved the blueprint.

Thanks all for the replies, I've found a good samaritan who gave me the bp to craft 3 block chisels for the mission, but got another issue.

NPC now asks me to turn in blood of the gods, but i don't have it, i re-did the mission, when i was mining it said i got blood of the gods, but never received some in the inventory. Checked Items from the website, I don't have it in any storage on any planet, any idea how to move forward? Support is useless, to be specific that guy that supports NI has no clue what I'm talking about.

I have the same problem.
The mission has tat part tcked off, but I don't have it to turn in.
NI dvs are great and very friendly, but they can't actually do much. I've opened a few support cases (the first just got closed).
Not much else to do than just open case after case....

From what I've heard. Abandoning the mission and beginning over, won't solve te problem.

Thanks all for the replies, I've found a good samaritan who gave me the bp to craft 3 block chisels for the mission, but got another issue.

NPC now asks me to turn in blood of the gods, but i don't have it, i re-did the mission, when i was mining it said i got blood of the gods, but never received some in the inventory. Checked Items from the website, I don't have it in any storage on any planet, any idea how to move forward? Support is useless, to be specific that guy that supports NI has no clue what I'm talking about.
IIRC its not an actual item, its just a tick on the mission.

No gorgon wave grind for people who accidentally tted mission stuff, unless 3k ped is paid to MA to return the tted items.
Beautiful.

No gorgon wave grind for people who accidentally tted mission stuff, unless 3k ped is paid to MA to return the tted items.
Beautiful.

Stop tting random items then. Problem solved.

MA returned the Blood of the gods to me :D

I'm happily swunting cyclopses now!

Back