Grad by spending 300 ped

Lucky Seven

Guardian
Society
Black Angels Evolution
Johnny Lucky Seven
Still offering the fastest (15 hours) way to grad in the game. It will cost you around 250 to 300 ped.

It is not using an MS or hunting carabok.

And please stop making alt accounts to pry this info from me, 6 times is enough.

You want the best mentor in game, you can add me from the mentor register.

I think you may have missed the purpose of the mentor/apprentice system. Not the reward but the learning...

Right Im a noob - but im not paying for the damage to an MS either.

Maybe I think making someone hunt carabok for 35 hours is noobish. I also think getting them into adjusted pixie in 15 hours is a pretty good idea.

Last edited:
I believe the speed of graduation as well as the cost depends on your prof level or rather the amount the skill you already have.

I know people graduated at low levels on Caraboks in less than 15 hours and less than 100 PED cycled.

Someone here is hiding a secret that nobody wants to know ;). Btw it is possible to graduate in about 40 runs (20 hours) on the training beacon on Jenifer island ;)... Cost of one run is about 11-13ped (when not maxed on opalo or similar weapon it ma be about 15ped but even newbie will max out those guns in 2-3 runs there). Loot averages at about 50% TT spent...

Quick calulation: 12*40 = 480ped. Lets make it 500ped. Loot should be aound 250ped (and its not long term "around"... it will be something beween 200 and 300 for sure). So Total cost is: 250 ped :).

Not counting all the skills, adj pixie and mentor item of course ;).

And i also think "quick" or "cheap" is not the purpose of mentoring ;). Though how to skill fast may be a valuable info for those who alreay know the game and just want to push those % up ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Close but no cigar.

Havent seen many globals on the beginner beacon. At least my method you have a chance to global/hof. (try doing that repairing an MS.)

Im hardly the only one that knows my method, and eventually everyone will know.

Most people do want to move up asap. I really have never run into anyone that said " I want this to take as long as possible". lol

Last edited:
Close but no cigar.

Havent seen many globals on the beginner beacon. At least my method you have a chance to global/hof. (try doing that repairing an MS.)

;) I wasnt guessing i just said an alternative mayby and stats are similar ;). Btw there is a chance to loot robot flare filter (4.60ped - around 500-600% markup there so its like looting small esi :laugh:). So far my disciple got 2 on 33 runs there ;).

Falagor

I believe the speed of graduation as well as the cost depends on your prof level or rather the amount the skill you already have.

I know people graduated at low levels on Caraboks in less than 15 hours and less than 100 PED cycled.

OMG NO WAY!! This is total BS!

Prove it.

Ill look into Falagor's method and see if it works. It may be a new method that works well, but I havent tested it.

This is your second thread about exactly the same service, don't litter the forum

OMG NO WAY!! This is total BS!

Prove it.

Ill look into Falagor's method and see if it works.

Do more than one run there pls when testing ;). TT in skill return may differ (lowest i had was 7% in TT total skills got out of TT spent nad higest was 14%, it averages out around 10% TT skillgains of TT spent)

Falagor

This is your second thread about exactly the same service, don't litter the forum

Started new thread because people like you keep trolling my threads, keep it up and Ill start another one, I dont take orders from you.

How is your post not more litter? So you hardly care about keeping the forum clear of litter, thanks so much.

Much rather have a mentor actually teach than leach.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can hunt carabok and get extra skill gain, takes forever.
Usually 30 hours or better, but you can finish with an opalo.

Probably around 350 to 500 ped cycled - havent tested this method myself so I cant say for sure.

Pretty horrible hunting carabok that long.

So are they high level, but low hp like merps and some mobs on RT?

carabok are the punies of arkadia. hides sell for good MU though

Started new thread because people like you keep trolling my threads, keep it up and Ill start another one, I dont take orders from you.

How is your post not more litter? So you hardly care about keeping the forum clear of litter, thanks so much.

Maybe because last time you claimed after 15 hours they would have 450 evade...
Which is just a dirty recruiting trick or a very poor estimation of how fast one can skill evade

I won't say anything else since I'd just be repeating my self.

Eitherway 2 threads about the same thing is just redundant

So to you good luck and to any one else: take 3 days to learn about the game b4 you waste 30$ in 15 hours(2 months regular subscription game fee?) may have cost me like 5K but knowlage about the game landed me on the + (with help from friends)

Stupid question (that is related to graduating cheap and fast ;)):
has anyone tried chipping in Anatomy (Geology, Engineering)?

Or mayby everyone assumed that it is that obvious and that easy that it just can not work this way ;). I mean Anatomy costs like 800%-900% and skills needed to graduate is about like 10-12peds in TT skill. So total cost would be something around 90-100peds total ;) and would take less than 5 minutes.

Falagor

Or mayby everyone assumed that it is that obvious and that easy that it just can not work this way ;). I mean Anatomy costs like 800%-900% and skills needed to graduate is about like 10-12peds in TT skill. So total cost would be something around 90-100peds total ;) and would take less than 5 minutes.

Falagor

I've heard that your progress will remain the same, the bar just gets shifted higher, so to speak. Have not tested myself though, cos chipping is for losers :cool:

Falagor

This was answered by an MA Official ingame just before vu12.1.0 (trying to find the post that quoted it), that disciples can chip, but their graduation is extended by the amount of the chipped skills. - ie, they can't graduate faster by chipping in.

This was answered by an MA Official ingame just before vu12.1.0 (trying to find the post that quoted it), that disciples can chip, but their graduation is extended by the amount of the chipped skills. - ie, they can't graduate faster by chipping in.

Thanks for answer :).

So i guess chipping out is also not affecting the progress bar? :) I mean if a disciple reaches lets 50% then chips out, he/she will stay at 50% level?

@edit:
oh and has anyone actually tried it? I mean i know that MA might have said it (like you posted) but we all know that if MA says something, that means they "say". Sometimes it still works in other way they "say" ;). Just a thought. (notice: if someone tires it after reading this i take no resposibilites for any loss it may cause to that person ;)).

Falagor

Which is just a dirty recruiting trick or a very poor estimation of how fast one can skill evade

Maybe I did not make this clear, after completing the "For discreete applicants only" quest, they would have 450 evade from that alone.

Looking over my notes Im not finding evade numbers, beside the number 241. So if I stated that 450 evade came from my method alone I was probably wrong.

However here are some of my other numbers after 15 hours play -

Anantomy - 1870
Rifle - 2050
Mark - 984
WH - 881

I wonder if these numbers are high based on your estimations.

And please stop making alt accounts to pry this info from me, 6 times is enough.

Can't you as well save us all some time and tell what you're doing?

If you're afraid of the nerf bat, I guess if MA sees this they can see who are your latest disciples, and then see their logged activities.

Much rather have a mentor actually teach than leach.
I think the word your looking for here is leech, you dumbass.

First, a mentor is supposed to help beginners get started and to manage by their own, eventually. This includes answering questions and such, not just do it as quickly as possible for the adj pixie and (for you) the graduation gift.

With the old disciple system, didn't you have an odd method that had some controversy; enlisting hundreds of disciples and then let your society do all the hard work (or maybe I mix you up with someone with a simular name).

The last word you wrote above makes me wonder if you're a good mentor at all. If you write it here in public, who knows what kind of language you use with your disciples if they make (in your eyes) a stupid mistake.

Reason for the mentorship system is to help, not to squeeze out items in shortest period of time. If it's just for the adj pixie, a newbie can probably get a normal pixie for less than 300 ped they can use until they have graduated, especially if they get help from a (real) mentor to gather the pieces.

Last edited:

Maybe I did not make this clear, after completing the "For discreete applicants only" quest, they would have 450 evade from that alone.

Looking over my notes Im not finding evade numbers, beside the number 241. So if I stated that 450 evade came from my method alone I was probably wrong.

However here are some of my other numbers after 15 hours play -

Anantomy - 1870
Rifle - 2050
Mark - 984
WH - 881

I wonder if these numbers are high based on your estimations.

Couldn't make an estimation of those skills even if I wanted to been to long since I were at that lvl

Can't you as well save us all some time and tell what you're doing?

If you're afraid of the nerf bat, I guess if MA sees this they can see who are your latest disciples, and then see their logged activities.

First, a mentor is supposed to help beginners get started and to manage by their own, eventually. This includes answering questions and such, not just do it as quickly as possible for the adj pixie and (for you) the graduation gift.

With the old disciple system, didn't you have an odd method that had some controversy; enlisting hundreds of disciples and then let your society do all the hard work (or maybe I mix you up with someone with a simular name).

The last word you wrote above makes me wonder if you're a good mentor at all. If you write it here in public, who knows what kind of language you use with your disciples if they make (in your eyes) a stupid mistake.

Reason for the mentorship system is to help, not to squeeze out items in shortest period of time. If it's just for the adj pixie, a newbie can probably get a normal pixie for less than 300 ped they can use until they have graduated, especially if they get help from a (real) mentor to gather the pieces.

I dont share this info with everyone because it gives me an edge as a mentor. I dont own an MS so I need this edge. Let me ask you this - if you found a method of running beacons, or another tactic, that gave you an edge - would you share it with everyone? With the knowledge that it would say, increase the price of beacons, therefore making you lose your edge?

It seems that you and several other people ASSUME that offering speed grad some how equals that I dont teach or anwser disciples questions. I dont understand this, do you truly believe that a new player would just blindly follow orders from a mentor who didnt anwser questions and give other guidance to them? It dosent make sence if you think about it.

I am the person who had a power recruiting method, and it worked like a charm.

Yes If you troll my thread with one line insults, Im gunna get nasty with you. However if your civil with me, im civil with you.

Again your making an assumption - you really dont know how I mentor at all. I use tactics that are effective. If i did these things that your assuming I do - dont your think at least one person would come in the forum and complain about it?

I dont share this info with everyone because it gives me an edge as a mentor. I dont own an MS so I need this edge. Let me ask you this - if you found a method of running beacons, or another tactic, that gave you an edge - would you share it with everyone? With the knowledge that it would say, increase the price of beacons, therefore making you lose your edge?
Generally, I don't have any objections to share information, unless it hurts someone (including the case, someone tells me something in private I'm not supposed to pass on) (and, no, I don't want to gain unfair advantages from bugs either so I didn't to things like server-border-trapping).

I play to have fun, not to make a profit.
As for beacons, I don't care too much about the market value of them. If there would come something that would change the values of beacons, I don't want to gain PEDs through speculation, nor do I have the finanical power to change value of beacons myself.

And no - I don't have any kind of mothership/hangar ship. The space compatible vehicles I have is Vtol mk2(L) and Quadwing(L), with thruster (L).

Beside from a calypso land deed I bought entirely with deposited money, I don't have anything in game that's a "profit machine" - not a single adj/imp/mod item.

It seems that you and several other people ASSUME that offering speed grad some how equals that I dont teach or anwser disciples questions. I dont understand this, do you truly believe that a new player would just blindly follow orders from a mentor who didnt anwser questions and give other guidance to them? It dosent make sence if you think about it.

You may be a good mentor, but 15 hours may be too short ingame time to answer the type of questions that a player may ask, I guess you offer the opportunity to take the time after graduation also.

One other thing, not all new players are ready to deposit 300 PED from day one. Maybe they want to begin to play for free (sweating) and have a mentor from the first day (telling them how to sweat, where to sweat and maybe even take them there, and how to sell the sweat), and even if they deposit, want to begin calmly with the minimum 97 PED deposit.

Falagor

it doesent work like that :D

you still need to skill up the points naturally :D

Back