Gradivore LA 8 seems to have problems

slasha

Old Alpha
?i havent been out recently to check, theres a roa
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
kenneth slasha shopanowa
yesterday i was happy as larry shooting through no end of grad stalkers/prowlers on la8, but today its dead with just a thin spawn of youngs . Has the fert run dry already? I noticed the graphics for the fert station is invisible , perhaps this has prevented the fert being topped up?? If this is a bug please LA grabers make support case about it and get the fertstation fixed. Or my summer will be sad and gradless :( :sniper:

And while im on the subject wth are atrox doing in the grad LA? when i hunt grads i use goblin and 2c plates so i dont want to be encountering flippin atrox dommies :dunno: (and i think i speak for alot of gradhunter regulars too ):wise:
fill the fert and ditch the trox , let the grad culing recommence :cool:

Did it just get reclaimed? Probably resets the settings after each land grab and the soc just forgot to put them back.

The LG LA's do not require fertilizer. Our two LG LA's (Universe United; this is BAHQ land) "reset" after every server reboot, going to minimum numbers, minimum maturity. It's a bug.

The atrox there are a natural spawn and cannot be removed.

ok thanks for clearing that up , i will send a support case highlighting my concerns.

oh so it's possible to hunt gradivore again? Interesting :)
Where? :p And when will the spawns be back to good density?

oh so it's possible to hunt gradivore again? Interesting :)
Where? :p And when will the spawns be back to good density?

read 1st post silly, LA8. :)
Also Slasha I saw you global and immediately pm-ed Chopper to ask where you were! So glad they are back, I love them! :love:

hey LA8 ...thats ours :yay: :yay:

this LA has been bugged since we took over, we have contacted support over and over!! the Gradivores will be back up to stalker asap. Stalker is the only way to go in our opinion. Please bear with us while we fight with support.

nb. the Atrox are to the NW and W, Allophyl are to the E, unfortunately these spawns are natural and not controlled by us.

By the fort is all Stalkers, sadly too big for a little Kitty...

LA8 density changed to medium for miners to not be so overwhelmed:) (but still enough of them there to hunt)

Any input about mob density or size is appreciated:D

Last edited:
Just went through your LA and didn't find a single gradivore.

Was hunting the big gradivore last night before update and now after update they are gone....will they be back?

:) I hope so

How about max density and max maturity, eh?

Screw the miners - juicy gradivore stalker steaks for the people!

please max maturity - that is my preference :)

the density is set to max, the maturity is set to max....alas its in God's hands now...

awesome thanks....seeing them again is good news :)

no gradis there ;(

Back