Help: graphic bug: triangles in the characters

Interficiam

Mature
Society
NBK Legion
Taci Taci Interficiam
I just installed the game and there are see-through triangles on my character.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
My graphic card is an ATI Radeon X1400 and it gets a green V in the launcher. (though it might be a little low) I use windows XP, got an intel core 2 duo and have 2gb ram.

Any idea if it is still possible to play the game for me? Maybe setting the graphic settings lower would help, but I can't find a button for that anywhere.
I read how to change settings while being in-game, but I don't wanna go in-game yet because I won't be able to create my character the way I want it with these triangles.

i don't think your gfx card will be up to it.

Too bad, I was hoping I would be able to run it on low detail, as it is possible to run crysis with low detail on this pc. And that's the same engine if I read it correctly.

It is possible but as you say in your opening post you cannot do this until you get ingame to edit the options.

Maybe there is a way you can manually alter the cfg file ?

MA don't like(allow) you to do this but if you search you might find some threads on it here.

Good luck

I changed some values in the cfg and it works now. Weirdly enough setting sys_LowSpecPak = 0 fixed it. Seems my pc doesn't like to be called low-spec lol.
Thanks for the tip.

Back