Question: Graphical database of all armor

DragoTPE

Mature
This might be an obvious question, or something that has been asked several times, but for the life of me, i can't seem to dredge something simple out of the in game interface or out of game info.

I would like to "see" the armor options in the game. i know there are stats, but sometimes i just want to buy buy certain colors' etc. Is there an online site that catelogs the armors and pictures anywhere?

If i want a dark blue armor set, how do i find it?

going piece by piece in the auction house does seem to take a long long time

You can see most of them on Entropedia.

This might be an obvious question, or something that has been asked several times, but for the life of me, i can't seem to dredge something simple out of the in game interface or out of game info.

I would like to "see" the armor options in the game. i know there are stats, but sometimes i just want to buy buy certain colors' etc. Is there an online site that catelogs the armors and pictures anywhere?

If i want a dark blue armor set, how do i find it?

going piece by piece in the auction house does seem to take a long long time

Dark blue .. can be Gremlin Armor. It'sa good overall armor also ...

Entropidia.info thats exactly what i was looking for. been there for other reasons,

yes i know, i'm dense

Armor as I see it is about protection against the creatures you are able to hunt economically at your current player level. Weapons are the same. I learned the hard way after buying armor and having it decay quickly on a mob I thought it would protect me against. It did but at a cost well above the level of return on the investment.

Nothing worse than watching a 5K set turn to 2K after just one week and only 1.5K returns.

Armor as I see it is about protection against the creatures you are able to hunt economically at your current player level. Weapons are the same. I learned the hard way after buying armor and having it decay quickly on a mob I thought it would protect me against. It did but at a cost well above the level of return on the investment.

Nothing worse than watching a 5K set turn to 2K after just one week and only 1.5K returns.

yeah On This planet is cool economic system I love it.

Back