Graphics Options

Teesh

Hatchling
Is there a way to set your graphics outside of game, so when I make my first avatar I have the best view possible?

Technically its possible - but it is against EULA rules ;) - by modyfying your config file :). And you need to know what values should be there (as set as very high on everything. I do not recomend modifying it on your own if you do not know what are the settings for "very high").

@edit:
i could copy/paste what mine cfg contains (i could temporially set it at very high) IF this does not break any rules :).

@edit2:
(...)
so when I make my first avatar I have the best view possible?
As far as i know you can have only one avatar ;). Or mayby rules has changed since i last read it. Of ourse it is nearly impossible to check (prove) if you have more than one :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
All the more reason to beef up my graphics before making it. Where is the config file anyway?

Altering the game-files can and will get you banned. Why would you want to get banned even before you ever started?

Should i give the guy path to cfg file knowing there is 99% chance he will edit it? Besides i think the file is created on first run of EU (90% of games does it)... the default cfg is implemented into code so the game starts with "some" settings and only after saving settings/quiting the game the cfg is created... If Teesh is running EU for the first time he probably do not even have cfg file and will have to create it manually :).

@edit@Teesh:
do you have a friend who plays EU? If yes - make him log in on your computer - set everything on "very high" in game, log out. Now you have the cfg file and its done without breaking any rules :) (also it is simple).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Back