Help: Graphics

From EU site:

"Low Settings

If your system falls below the Medium Settings requirement you may still be able to participate in Entropia Universe, but your visual experience will be hampered. If you use Medium Settings on a system below Medium Settings requirements, you may suffer from low frame rate. If you use Low Settings, there may be artifacts such as white texture-less avatars, no ground vegetation, short draw distance and no shadows.

Please note that support is not given on technical issues deriving from a computer that only handles the Low Settings."

My expirience was the same, when I played on low using 9600GT. Setting low on ATI does the same.

Drivers are up to date?

If you have an AMD dual core system, go to amd.com and look for the dualcore optimizing software.
It will improve your GFX performance for "some" gaming applications. It worked for me in not only EU but also most of the other games I own that were released (or updated to new engines) over the past 5 years.

From EU site:

"Low Settings

If your system falls below the Medium Settings requirement you may still be able to participate in Entropia Universe, but your visual experience will be hampered. If you use Medium Settings on a system below Medium Settings requirements, you may suffer from low frame rate. If you use Low Settings, there may be artifacts such as white texture-less avatars, no ground vegetation, short draw distance and no shadows.

Please note that support is not given on technical issues deriving from a computer that only handles the Low Settings."

My expirience was the same, when I played on low using 9600GT. Setting low on ATI does the same.

Drivers are up to date?

Yeah that sounds like it's the problem. On my older computer I see only white avas cause I run in Low Settings.

Back