Great master laser sniper

gz, what an achievement!!

HOLY CR*P!! :eek:

I mean "GZ, mate". :D

darri

Extremely huge gratz mate!
Nice to see such a high level form so much skilling, well deserved, kepp it up. :thumbup:

Bloody hell PM, that is rather bloody good :eek:

Incredi gratz!

That is huge....very huge gratz....

gratz nice achievement during our WoF match against Italy

Cheers
Siam

gratz pm,that is some achievement you have there,we started around the same time i think....and when i think about how long and hard ive skilled and played..and im not even close to your level...dude,you are even more insane thne me ;)

What a great acheivement and all natual , way to go mate , I can only dream.

Bones

I think this is an appropriate moment for me to use an emoticon I rarely use:

:bowdown:

Respect for your perseverance!

/Slupor

Thats is really awesome! Big gz

Mainpage announcement seems in order maybe? BEcause people ar eloving this skillage. :D

RESPEKT, thats all I can say :)

Big gratz! That is an amazing achievment

Congratulations on reaching the milestone of milestones! :)

Absolutely everything natural? Must be a serious amount of time spent on that. Hat off for some major dedication.

Huge gratz nice one :)

Grats, that is very impressive :eek:

Simply awesome, PM :thumbup: A great guy with great skills!

Huge Gratz Petrus! :)

Big gratz my friend. Great achievement. :)
Respect!

GPA

Awesome Ahievement!:wtg:

More super bitchen Signiture :yay:

Make it go away pls.

now this is insane!! must be... lots of burned ammo :handgun:
Congratulations Dude You're a killing machine :woot:

Awesome amount of skills! Awesome achievement! Trully amazing, especially since it's all natural!

And... he's dutch and a former member of Dutch Elite Squad! :yay:

just... WOW :wtg:

PM that is just awesome

RESPECT........ :D

Very impressive. Been here about the same length of time and I'm no where near that level.

Awesome achievement mate.

There are many people who claim to be natural skillers, or in their words have "chipped in a couple of chips max", but this has been acheieved totally naturally. Those who have PM on their FL will appreciate the time and effort this guy puts into his ava and EU - many hours every day.

When you calculate the levels that the top ubers are at, you can't help but think that many have put the effort in at the auction rather than the killing fields!

For me, this is close to what Stryker acheived solely because it takes so much more these days and hasn't been done with the ubah skilling weapon (MM), I simply can't say GZ enough ;)

very nice, graTz! :)

Back