Great's Decay DPS Service

Simon Great

Dominant
Society
Silly Underground Family
Simon Great Great
Hi all

I'm starting this service because I'm trying to skill my avatar. I'm a medium player that does some occasional hunting. Last months I have focused on mining and skilling up knifefighter but it's time for focussing again on rifle. I'm willing to help you on any mob, on any planet. In return I expect that you're paying the decay and the ammo and travel costs. Ideally you provide me a gun and ammo. I'm also willing to pay collat, if you can provide me UL stuff that I can use efficient.

I'm from Belgium and most of the time active from 17:00 MA time till 23:00, week and week-ends. I'm free during the holidays, so I'm also willing to sign up for a team for MM.

I believe that I have a pretty good reputation, I also want to keep it that way. I have zero interest in doing stuff that hurts your pedcard or reputation, I only want to gain some skills. :wise:

What do I have to offer:

Gear:
Phantom set, Pixie Adjusted (M)
5B set
A104
Small faps (herb box, hedoc sk20 (l))
Big fap (Vivo T20 (L), Adjusted Hedoc 50 (L))
Various L carbines that suit my level
Marber Bravo
Tp chip I, II, IV

Trauma amp I, IV, VI
Ozpyn RSB S1X1 (shortblade)

Skills:
Ranged Laser (Hit): lvl 45
Laser Sniper (Dmg): lvl 40
Paramedic: lvl 25
Evader: lvl 23
Dodge: lvl 16
Health: 148

Pm me here or in-game.

Thanks in advance
Simon Great Great

Bumping this up!

Simon, although you didn't respond to my team invite last month, do consider yourself hired. I'll pay for all your expenses. Please respond to me in-game.

Thank you,
Ivan

Bumping this up

Bumping this up!

Bumping this up!

Bumping this up

Bumping this up !

Bumping this up

Interesting; I might be using your services in a week or so.

Bumping this up !

Bumping this up

Back