Grimyth's Giveaway! Over 10k PED in prizes - March

I just checked the current positions and you had better used "biggest loot" for the event in stead of "most globals" cuz the race is already over for most participants looking at the current positions.
No way anyone is going to beat players who get 28 globals in a few days only.

I just checked the current positions and you had better used "biggest loot" for the event in stead of "most globals" cuz the race is already over for most participants looking at the current positions.
No way anyone is going to beat players who get 28 globals in a few days only.

You have to consider that while some of the top participants currently are holding a good lead, that may be subject to change, as with any event. It's still early in the month ;)

cool event - i like:yay:

may i express my opinion...

quoting event rule *** However, if you tie with another contestant then the prize is forfeited and added on top of the base prize for next months Grimyth's Giveaway ***

let say #2 and #1 are tie. they get fuck nothing and have to compete over again for the next month? while #3,4,5 still get there price... i think its nonsense and not really fair for anyone getting a tie.

did i understand correctly?

should be that on a tie. take both prize and divide /2 so ppl wont fear taking serious time for that event and just be told to keep trying again for next month despite he finished top5... thx for participating but ur getting nothing since u tied. try again for next month!?!? :mad::mad:

may i express my opinion...

quoting event rule *** However, if you tie with another contestant then the prize is forfeited and added on top of the base prize for next months Grimyth's Giveaway ***

let say #2 and #1 are tie. they get fuck nothing and have to compete over again for the next month? while #3,4,5 still get there price... i think its nonsense and not really fair for anyone getting a tie.

did i understand correctly?

should be that on a tie. take both prize and divide /2 so ppl wont fear taking serious time for that event and just be told to keep trying again for next month despite he finished top5... thx for participating but ur getting nothing since u tied. try again for next month!?!? :mad::mad:

After consulting with the sponsor we have decided to change from a complete forfeit into a 3 way split, with 1/3 going into the prize pool. Keep in mind that this is the first month this event is being run and we are using it as a basis for future months by collecting input and opinions from our participants. Next month should have the rules finalized, In the meantime we thank all of those who are participating already for supporting us in this and giving us feedback so we can continue to improve this event. The OP has been edited to reflect this change.

Registration for this event will close on Tuesday, March 15th. The OP has been edited to reflect this.

:bump::bump::bump: Event registration on ET closes tomorrow. Last chance to register if you haven't already!

Registration is now closed. Oh, and :bump:

Even though registration is closed for this month please make sure you register for next months. We will be putting next months registration up on Entropia Tracker this week!

Till than keep up the HoF's

Grim~

I cant wait to go there someday :)

As Grimyth said, I'll be making a new thread and ET event for april later in the week, just finalizing some media and rules. If anybody has suggestions for next month get it in now!

This months event ends in just about an hour an a half. Winners will be posted here and contacted shortly thereafter once I get the full scoresheet and confirm there are no ties for the top 5. Also be sure to register for April's event >>>Here<<<

I will be on to pay out the winners for the event tomorrow night at the daily, Please make sure if you are one of the winners to be there for your prize money! Those of you that are on my friends list if I see you on before, I will contact you to get you your prize~!

Gratz to all the winners, make sure you do not forget to sign up for another 10k ped in april!

Grim~

Congratulations to the top 5, as stated above either come to tonight's event for payment or contact us to arrange a time. Thanks to everybody that participated, I wil post the complete scorelist as soon as it becomes available to me.

Full score sheet:

1 Alkesh Summer Vallan 123 points
2 Buzz Erik Lightyear 100 points
3 Usurper Adamas Sheridan 78 points
4 James Jimmy Stryker 66 points
5 Jabez JAG Groove 56 points
6 Jim stick Freestone 33 points
7 charlamaine charlie monroe 26 points
8 james james petley 26 points
9 Janie Asbest O'Neal 25 points
10 grimyth Salty qq 21 points
11 ankt kat bastet 16 points
12 Mandy Mojorisin Willeford 15 points
13 Helena Chesty Jugs 13 points
14 ManagJah Dex Oh 12 points
15 Tony T-Man Coop 10 points
16 michael chelle vriens 8 points
17 Sindre Fantasy Litago 7 points
18 Samuel Sam Robet 7 points
19 Argo Sparticus Titan 6 points
20 eric aardman halfabee 6 points
21 mj moh a'ii 6 points
22 todoris todo diamantakis 4 points
23 Darth Skippie Boobie 4 points
24 Chuck CrazyBuck Buck 3 points
25 Hashish Smoky Resin 3 points
26 The True StonedSoldier 3 points
27 Major Gravity Force 3 points
28 Salkcin Sal Noss 3 points
29 Aden slade slade 3 points
30 Dark Sophie Angel 3 points
31 romi impi tinkels 3 points
32 Sabriel Mordicant One of Nine 3 points
33 R6Rocket spot leonard 2 points
34 Davin Trooper Felth 2 points
35 Lucho MUCHO Ireton 1 points
36 Johanna Jonna Kllstrm 1 points
37 Luthien Eldar Tinuviel 1 points

Thanks to everybody who participated and congratz to the winners!
Also be sure to register for April's event if you haven't already!

Prizes have all been paid out. Enjoy your hard earned ped winners!

Back