Guardian UK Video interview with NEVERDIE

nice man, watching it now :D

Nice one Neverdie:) This is broadcasted in the UK?

$100.000 for an asteroid??
The guy is crazy, that'll never work!
Never i say!

:laugh:

ND, brilliant as always.

As always, nice job representing the idea of RCE virtuality in a way that makes it seem plausible. You do a great job representing EU as both intelligent and cool. :cool:

what a passion :)

Nice haircut too btw :D

Ok, now ....

Ok, Now say all that without out moving your arms :)

.... good to see an interview with UK based media, maybe MA will come do a show in the UK now

Rookie

I really hope so :D when we win the WoF I'm confident they will then ;) I also like the look of the pirate treasure chest in the background of the video! :D

wow :eek: is that a real life Lykke Wooden Chest I spot in the back ground ????

Nice interview tho :cool: I like the passion and entusiasm in which ND is explaining! I'm just wondering who crafted those shades ...

I also like the look of the pirate treasure chest in the background of the video! :D

Saw this afterwards, I still like to believe its a Lykke wooden treasure chest though :D Makes me warm and fuzzy

rofl =)

Johny boy it was indeed funny to watch your avatar gestures mix with your gestures irl its so similar, I wonder how come?=)

Cool vid btw you can see your adrenaline flowing in your body by knowing that you hit the gold mine;p Respect man.. you got the cash and the balls and it worked yay=))

EU avatar gestures inspired by ND? Or other way round? :D

Nice to see somone eloquent and enthusiastic talking about eu
for a change.
i have to say the ma guys dont seem to have a clue when giving interveiws they all sound like their giving the board a stock report:laugh:

and afterall this is all about entertainment at the the end of the day

:yay:nice video neverdie!!!!!

ND comes across as very enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about EU. His outgoing personality is ideal for the promotion of the virtual universe. That video might just encourage a few more people to sign up.

I just wish BBC would report on EU stuff like they used to.

Nice interview there ND.

So you pull in about 200k PED a month. What does that leave you with after fert cost, about 160k? Nice profit there, I say. ;)

That was a good interview ND. Thanks for sharing :cool:

Good interview.

Nice and down to earth (if you know what I mean).

Can't beat keeping it simple and explaining in terms normal folk can understand and relate to.

EU sure got noticed at this bash it seems...great job by all the players who attended to help with that. :)

Now....what about those pirates? No mention of them?

t

Great Interview ND. The best explanation of what EU is on an interview that I've seen to date. You always manage to get me excited to be an Entropian all over again :silly2:

Love the consistency in your interviews ... your enthusiasm, excitement, effervescence and passion just top the charts everytime. Like I've said a gazillion times before ... no one does it like you do ND, and it's always great to see how much fun you have with promoting EU. :wtg:

Very well done ND. Now, lets get you some more publicity. Take over the page 3 girl in the Sun. (At least that is where they were when I was there :) ) .

Very well done ND. Now, lets get you some more publicity. Take over the page 3 girl in the Sun. (At least that is where they were when I was there :) ) .
Still there, I think. I never buy it now though.

Wow Hella awesome ND,
U did a great promo right there.

And yeah don't we all love Cub NEVERDIE!!!

Pink

Anyone notice the bartender with the blinking light on his head in the background? (time index 1:44)

Nice interview btw.

Very nice indeed. I know it take energie to put that amount of passion when explaining what is EU.
And it take even more energie when u see the guy front to u who dont want to believe u :)

Never thought u was mad for buying CND, given half the chance and the money I would of as well. ps its my birthday hint hint :) JK

Back