Guess the next 'delay' word from MA

:wtg: Last rave party in office has to be much explosive for our's brain :wtg:

21:00 "MISS"
22:00 "MISS"
23:00 "MISS"
00:00 "This server didn't carry any loot" :eek:

" The item you are trying to use is damaged. Please repair as soon as possible"

I think you nailed it! :)

Give the guys a break! Im sure they have some serious hardware problems.

and the winner is ...
Servers down for maintenance
The Gold Card service is currently out of operation, this has an effect on all logins. Our investigation continues and we hope to have a solution in place in a few hours time. Further updates will come as soon as we have more information.

Sorry, maybe I have tryed many cloned credit card last day's and the police have close the server... :D

maintenance, a slight return ;)

what ever it is, i bet they won't tell us what the problem was.

That's probably the only thing we can ever depend on Mindark doing - not telling their customers what the problem was.

Imagine a bank, ISP, or (more suitable here) a stock exchange behaving like this...

And it's back :)

"we give up" ;)

We apologize for the delay, the servers will be offline due to the approaching conflict/war in our region. The servers will be brought back online as soon as the Americans leave. We have however setup a secondary website http://www.bankrupt.com/ that gives you the ability to still deposit currency directly to MindArk/FPC. Unfortunately at this time all withdraws however have been suspended. Thank You for your cooperation in this matter.

Omg did I say that? Im a American to, roflmfao.

adjusted maintenance;) delay

Monkey or banana option, I think. :banana:

Here we go again ......

At 18.00 my time, when i returned from work and start to play, it will work!
It has to...

We apologize for the delay, the servers will be offline due to the approaching conflict/war in our region. The servers will be brought back online as soon as the Americans leave. We have however setup a secondary website http://www.bankrupt.com/ that gives you the ability to still deposit currency directly to MindArk/FPC. Unfortunately at this time all withdraws however have been suspended. Thank You for your cooperation in this matter.

Omg did I say that? Im a American to, roflmfao.

That's so refreshing to witness an American 'see the light'.... So to speak... :eyecrazy:

delayed lagged delay.

The delay granted for maintenance has expired, due to complications. A new delay for maintenance will be granted if you return to Monkey Of Maintenance, but not before at least one hour, due to complications. We apologize for this new delay due to new complications appeared with maintenance of the delay.

"Does anyone read this? It's Marco, I've barricaded myself in the restroom but it's only a matter of time... Harbingers managed to get out of the servers. It's terrible, so much blood... What have we done! If only we fixed that text-beyond-the-screen bug before the event... If only robots didn't find this exploit... I'm so sorry.. I'd like to.. OH NO PLEASE NOOO....
*heavy crackling and screaming in the background*.....
*silence*......

"Does anyone read this? It's Marco, I've barricaded myself in the restroom but it's only a matter of time... Harbingers managed to get out of the servers. It's terrible, so much blood... What have we done! If only we fixed that text-beyond-the-screen bug before the event... If only robots didn't find this exploit... I'm so sorry.. I'd like to.. OH NO PLEASE NOOO....
*heavy crackling and screaming in the background*.....
*silence*......

Hamsters @ rebellion? :laugh:

Entropia can haz delay, kkthxbb

:laugh:

Hamsters @ rebellion? :laugh:
Almost...

In an effort to cut costs the ever reliable hamsters were sacked and replaced with low grade common rats and mice.

Unfortunately nobody anticipated the huge rise in cheese prices due to the Irish Government's fantastic new idea http://www.irishcentral.com/story/roots/across-the-pond/let-them-eat-cheese---irish-government-will-giving-out-free-cheese-to-the-needy-107487853.html.

The rats are now on an enforced hunger strike so please give generously and donate all supplies of cheddar to the Swedish Red Cross

One of the 3 hamsters that were power-supplying our servers is dead. We are currently searching for a female one to get a new hamster pretty soon. Please accept our appologies for this unfortunate and unexpected event.

All time high delay

Back