Guess this week's payout!

4.63 my guess

3.737 right ?

i won :yay:

say 4.40 for next week monday (30.12.2013)

MM didnt start such busy as expected and christmas and new-eve preparation will keep it modearte i guess ^^.

btw, happy christmas for all :smoke:

Is Merry Mayhem revenue for Calypso going to be included in the CLD's payout?

For next week yes. But prices aren't spectacular compared to other years, especially for the teams, where they end up giving away L-items. Mindark still allows the ultimate uber weapon to be passed on from the father to the mother to the daughter to the son, to the baby to the dog, meaning all the top prices will be gone anyway. And there's no 25th, 50th 75th and 100th spot, so why even enter if you do not have access to the ultimate dps gun?

With all the events going on both on Arkadia and still currently going on on Cyrene I'm going to guess payout to be around maybe 3.94

I guess...

...last weeks payout divided by -0-...what is that calculate out to?

Brick

hmm was more then 5.4 last week but no one knows still if it was 7 or 8 days...........

i just bid konservative :D

i say 4.80 for this week (mo / 6.1.2014)

I guess 5.13 for this week! :laugh:

4.12 for this week

3.65 low activity , stupids returns

-->>3.80

lets see but im sure it will be below 4.00

Spawn wins !!

i say 3.9 for next week(27.1.2014).

2,50 PED next week, because Calypso will be pretty empty.... many people will run to explore Toulan.

4.50, because the launching of Toulan will bring back, at least for a while, a lot of players. Even if they'll go straight to the new planet and won't be back on Caly before the end of the week, the activities of those Caly-born still feed the CLD revenues.

Taking into account the tin cans on the loose, I raise my expectations to 4.80 :computer:

Back