Guess whats coming the 30th

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
Im Bored so decided to hold this friendly and free comp :)
Ok so lets take a guess at what we will see the 30th of this month with the event closure. Sins there is no more EFD on this forum the only prize will be that of being a phrophet that is actualy right about something :p

My guess is a supper Hydra with insane ammounts of HP and damage
I also guess the force chat will be something todo with protecting towns from mass robot swarms.

So lets see who gets it spot on :)

Theres no rules exept keep it positive and guess as mutch as you like

Edit: Now there is a prize, totaly missed the CFD part :p

Anyway prize = 2k CFD

Last edited:
I expect to see an excuse to keep the event going and tie it in with MM.

Im Bored so decided to hold this friendly and free comp :)
Ok so lets take a guess at what we will see the 30th of this month with the event closure. Sins there is no more EFD on this forum the only prize will be that of being a phrophet that is actualy right about something :p

My guess is a supper Hydra with insane ammounts of HP and damage
I also guess the force chat will be something todo with protecting towns from mass robot swarms.

So lets see who gets it spot on :)

Theres no rules exept keep it positive and guess as mutch as you like

They will extend the event that's going to happen. :laugh:

I will not log in that day. Think my guess will be pretty accurate.

I guess we will defete the robot-menace and slowly start to rebuild Hadesheim :yay:

The last boss, Modified Harbinger Elite Queen, will drop Hadesheim City Walls Blueprint (L) :laugh:

The Harbinger Opal King. When killed, it will explode into thousands of Piles of Opals, and we will all have to run around picking them up off the ground, like a piñata.

My guess it'll be "stop the robot launch" event. A timer will start - say 4 hours, where colonists will have to capture all five launch bays in the crater - kinda like a mini Land Grab. To prevent this there'll be a big robot spawn, including the arrival of a "boss" at hourly intervals. The boss will be a big Harbringer, the first will be fairly easy, and the last of which will be an absolute nightmare to kill.

Stopping as many launchers is the goal, as each launcher is targetted at a different major city on Calypso. Any launchers unable to be captured at the end of the event will fire, causing more of those pods to drop from the sky onto the target city(s). The target will then be flooded with a difficult type of robot rendering the city uninhabitable for colonists until the bots have been removed. Launchers aren't labelled, so you don't know which ones are targetted at Twins or Atlantis, and colonists can't risk one remaining uncaptured!

A long shot, but hey :)

The "Giant Immortal God-King Of The Robots" will appear and kill everyone!

In other news, I welcome our new robot overlords and their grandness, hoping they will spare me when the blitz swallows our entire species...

Here's my guess what's coming the 30th: Decay! :silly2:

Harbinger Omega. A massive bot. We all kill him... and rejoice. yay.

The hadesheim crater land area(s) will be for sale.

i know exactly what will happen the 30th:

a new event mob will appear, it will look like a big birthday cake, wont make any damage, have 10 million hp, and will have the new share loot feature, so 2000 player will shoot at it to get a part of the loot.

then, we will kill it after 1hour non stop shooting, and guess what??

it will only loot a single item to stoikow, stormer, or an aow. the 1999 other shooters get it in the ass. and the "lucky" winner get some extra thousands of $ to spent

Robot mutant chirpy. :)

In other news, I welcome our new robot overlords and their grandness, hoping they will spare me when the blitz swallows our entire species...

Lol
I have already accepted my new lords in their infinite wisdom. 20 newbies is a small price to pay upfront to ensure immunity when the master arrives.

A restructured Typhon will be launched, orbit Calypso and be for sale.

A restructured Typhon will be launched, orbit Calypso and be for sale.

Why bother setting it in orbit if they can sell the crater and environs?

They will relies a robot control system allowing who ever won it to take direct control of the robots

Possibly some rare robot part could be looted which can be exchanged with the colonel in PA for some unique gear.

Why bother setting it in orbit if they can sell the crater and environs?

Hmmm...Maybe because flying rock worth more that a carrots LA? Take for example CP or CND.

A big mob will die.. the story will be decided.....the mobs gets turreted, so all the shit loots till then go to MA.. in 6 months another event will occur then all the accumulated shit loots will go to one lucky team.

Big Bot .. could be

Perhaps another Typhon (or what was the name) will destroy all so we can get Cryengine 3 and lose all but basic gameplay .. again..

But most likely .. in fact this is for certain ... MA will make a lot of money ...

erm feel like sutch a newb. Finaly found the new EFD for this forum CFD. OK so I only have 2k CFD so ill add 2k CFD to the prize :)

I guess that on the 30th, around midnight, there will come December. :o:

"Harbringer Omega"

Maybe one or more "Harbringer Qoppa" to amuse the ubers with :laugh: hm that letter resembles "ankh" a bit.

The koppa was used as a symbol for the city of Corinth, which had the early spelling of Ϙόρινθος.

Back