"Guess & Win" mining log

Good luck on with those mines,,,

My guess 140%

135%,
gl with the project.

168% at the end of the month

screw the eco lol, go up on CND and carpet bomb 5 domes with both enmat and ore 109 amps rofl

seriously though gl with your experment ;)

Anything like my mining runs real low going to go 70%

Well succeeding to make a small profit when playing with 101 couldn't be that tough right? or would it?

Depends on the luck I guess. Or how that avatar's bad luck periods look like. I know people who can go up from 200 peds, while for me, once I am under 1k peds, I will surely go to 0. Unamped, that is, irrespective of markup.

What I wanted to say is that you should try first same setup, area and budget as him to get an idea of what % he loots, how often so and so forth.

Other than that, "knowing your way around mining"... dunno.. except checking the markup of various ores as this poster obvious didn't, there's really not much to it.

Since you're in RELICS, I will presume you know how to avoid for the most part lyst, copper, etc.. and say 109.47% :)

And I think some direct advices would help your friend more than proving him you're lucky again :laugh:

Good luck on getting the magic 127%

;-)

Good points but I have a fairly good idea already of what's going on. He likes to whine a bit more than average (sorry mate :nana:)

I guess I got that talk as an extra bit of motivation for this lil log. And I guess what I am trying to prove here is not so much returns. It's more proving to myself that I can stick to low amps for some time.. so I get public involvement to have some extra pressure (and fun) :laugh:

What I wanted to say is that you should try first same setup, area and budget as him to get an idea of what % he loots, how often so and so forth.......

And I think some direct advices would help your friend more than proving him you're lucky again :laugh:

I would add to that list the smarts and discipline to stop dropping and go sweating/chatting/healing/whatever before it's too late at times that returns are bad :laugh:

Other than that, "knowing your way around mining"... dunno.. except checking the markup of various ores as this poster obvious didn't, there's really not much to it.

Avg return something like 85% since your amping... You mined alot so you know where to find the good stuff. Hmm that means an average MU of 130% which gives us the magic number....

115.5%

Wohooo! I WON!

Btw... If we all guess the same number we all win 50 PED ;)

Edit: Sorry for double-post... To lazy to fix it now....

Unbelievable...

Did I just see you in-game HoF for 9k on Ferrum Nuts...? :eek:

- In the unlikely event that I have a find higher than 1k PEDs...

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Epic... :laugh:

Last edited:
"Crap"... looks like MA wants to destroy my contest :silly2:

I only get black screen pics so below just the ET screenie.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Since we are only in the second day I request permission to ignore this round.. now the guesses will be wild :D

for the record.. after blasting all those 109s, I had to use 101s to get this.. go figure.. 3rd tower ever.. last one back in February 2009.

Cheers :yay:

:tower:

depends on how you count it, but if it's total loot + MU over the month/total input and you exclude the 9k tower and I assume you know where to mine, I'll say 103.5% since I don't agree with the people who say you're doomed after a tower ;)

3rd tower ever.. last one back in February 2009.

Gratz on the tower but pardon my French... you're just proving your friend that you're lucky :laugh: The consecutive idea would be that being lucky you actually don't understand how his game is (that depends on how true is that whinning thingie though).

Sry for offtopic, I'm a pest, I know :wtg:

I have faith in you! 104% ;) Good luck!

Gratz on the tower but pardon my French... you're just proving your friend that you're lucky :laugh: The consecutive idea would be that being lucky you actually don't understand how his game is (that depends on how true is that whinning thingie though).

Sry for offtopic, I'm a pest, I know :wtg:

Well, it is indeed difficult to understand his game play since I am blasting (gambling) PEDs more than generously around my different activities for about 3 yrs now (particularly last 2 yrs). Considering the turnover of PEDs vs returns, I won't call myself unlucky but there is a long way before "proving" I am lucky. But this one came at such a particular moment that makes it seem quite ironic :)

Ok... enough ferrum nuts.

Since there were no objections and the tower came just at the launch of the log...

Contest is again on as of today. And let's see whether this will cost me in loot over the next few days/weeks. If you feel like adjusting your % of return to reflect my upcoming bad luck, feel free to do so (by editing your first post). Projection participations will get locked as of July 10.

Good luck to all getting accurate projections and big fat towers :yay:

Tromos

The first number that came to my mind after reading your first post was 130%... then i continued reading the other peep's posts and....:silly2:

Nah, i'll stick to 130% :)

Good Luck on your experiment!!

I'll say 234%, a 9k tower is just a warm up for RELICS, the big one is just around the corner :D

Back