Guide to "Skill Increase Bonus" on weapons

Status
I just heard there is a page in here that has the (L) medicals you are talking about...

Somewhere in EF there is a comparison and and graduated scale telling you when to switch to a device but it's based on the fact that you hit 100% skill progression, not necessarily the most economical route (but it would be more econ than a non (L) either way). Always check the durability / decay on stuff, this is why I have people take it easy with equipment especially if it decays fast, sometimes the curves of skilling doesn't match the damage it does to you PED card.

Also goto Entropedia.info and look up the equipment stats too, this is a great too for everyone. I even use it, I can't keep all the stats in my head anymore, there is way too many items now to do it.

If I find that page about the medicals, I will drop a link to you in here...

Wonderful visuals

#$%*&~(*_&*(@^&%^@$%*~$(_)_#*^)^&%~^$*$%#*

Last edited:
Wonderful visuals

Sol, superbly good idea particulary for visual thinkers. Well presented and +rep for you. This it must have taken some time to prepare, its clear and concise however I would not have the foggiest idea on its accuracy as a critque, it seems consistent with my muse of other defining articles.
Superb and simple :lolup:

ignore post

Last edited:
Great work

This is a fantastic tread for the (L) weapons. I chek this tread out every time i need to get the next weapon. I cant speak for others but its hard to keep all the info in youre head its so much to know whit all the diferent guns.

Thanks for the best tread i have seen.

Thank you for all the invaluable help :wtg:

+ rep again, i have used the charts hundreds of times, very helpful, should sell laminated posters of them :)
-jeffe

this is more than a great work thanks :D

:eyecrazy: Quite the linkback list down there!

Time for an update. You can find Genesis Firefly on wiki and i'm sure someone will add the Tesla soon. There are also new firearms. :yay:

Yea - linkbacks below must be some kind of EF record. Lots of dublets though :D

Regarding new weapons Im following the progress closely. Will wait a week or two to before any updates, to get as wide a selection as possible.

Another issue is graphics size - the first page is a killer to load now already. Even bigger graphics will make it sour, Im afraid.

Hail for broadband and optic fibernet :wise:

3 days later we have recieved intell about a handful new weapons:

Bifrost
Firefly
Tension resolver
Dragon Breath
HL15
HL18
BL800
LR63
LR65
CB26

..also rumours about a couple GeoTrek carbines, called Kisf and Otk

Finally a dusin new weapons have been named in the high-end blueprint book. But we might have to wait a long time to see those regularly on the street. If at all.

Add all stats you find to the Wiki please.

Then an updated graph will see the day ;)

Great chart....very helpful as i climb the blp pistol ranks....:yay:

More new weapons appear almost every day:

Prism of Destruction
Niflheim
Dissolver

..keep those stats comming guys and dolls :yay:

Couple very interesting new high end weapons:

Sulfury Sword
Stingury Blade
Rainbow Sword
GeoTrek LP510 Huo
Isis CB29
HL20

If work allows me, I will soon update the charts. :)

*Bumb*

Thanks again for this, its an amazing help! :)

There are a few new launchers this VU, like the Vumpoor Disintegrator. I can't wait to see how high the SIB ladder goes, now. :yay:

is this post beeing updated ??

SIB-charts updated to version #13

Levels increased to 70 :eek:

Shortlist of new weapons added:
Dragon Breath
Niflheim
Rainbow Sword
Sulfury
Tesla
Bifrost
Firefly
High Tension Resolver
Prism of Destruction
Stingury
Full Spectrum
Kaliedoscopic Nightmare
Chillwind
Lighting Dagger
Frostbite
Jupiter
Burning
Flashfire
Caus Tik
Sunstorm
Otk
Kisf
Saou
Tau
Geke
Huo
Serpentis
LR63
LR65
Brody
Uti
Illum
Felis
CB29
CB26
HL18
HL20
Acid HHP
Abomination
Dissolver
Pulverizer
Obliterator

(OBS! Not all weapons are available. Some weapons are yet to be crafted)

Enjoy :)
Sol

Last edited:
It doesn't look as if this chart will ever have been finished. I guess it's a lot of work to keep all the info updated. I don't know if I have +repped you already but I'm sure another +rep won't hurt ;)

I am lvl pistoleer 39 and i just started the SIB on the HL 11. Beofre that i just didnt have the period dmg ....
So you might get SIB on the Hit but then u have not yet the SIB on the dmg.
If i use HL11 now i have a yes and a not anymore?
How come that happens?
It would make sense if you have SIB on both standings.
Not one done and the other one "not yet"

Pink

I am lvl pistoleer 39...
How come that happens?
Pink

Hit related skills are different from Damage related skills. In your case your damage skills are better, so you dont anymore get SIB for damage, and have maxed these functions on the weapon (full damage power).

But your hit skills are still not efficient - hence you still get SIB for hit. If you check the Weapon Info screen, you should see that your range and possibly also the hits/minute is still not maximized.

Check PE-Wiki (Entropedia) for info about what skills relate to wich powers.

I am lvl pistoleer 39 and i just started the SIB on the HL 11. Beofre that i just didnt have the period dmg ....
So you might get SIB on the Hit but then u have not yet the SIB on the dmg.
How come that happens?
It would make sense if you have SIB on both standings.
Not one done and the other one "not yet"

Pink

Either your skills are screwed badly or you do not have an HL11. Got 33 in both hit and dmg and I am around 90 % on that gun.
You should have maxed it at 34 .

Either your skills are screwed badly or you do not have an HL11. Got 33 in both hit and dmg and I am around 90 % on that gun.
You should have maxed it at 34 .

Well well now u call me a liar.
Thnx, but i'm not.
You don't even know me so pls stop assuming.
Not everyione skills the same like you.
and since i did blp untill lvl 35 and then switched to laser i guess
the answer is very clear don't you think?

Pink

Pink

Well well now u call me a liar.
Thnx, but i'm not.
You don't even know me so pls stop assuming.
Not everyione skills the same like you.
and since i did blp untill lvl 35 and then switched to laser i guess
the answer is very clear don't you think?

Pink

Ah, i am assuming, but correct me if i am wrong, you are lvl 39 BLP Pistoleer. As you are looking at a Laser handgun (HL11), this profession does absolutely nothing for the HA. The Hit and Dmg professions you need to look at are (from entropedia):

Hit Profession: Laser Pistoleer (Hit)
Rec.: 31 Levels
Maxed: 34 Levels

Damage Profession: Ranged Laser (Dmg)
Rec.: 31 Levels
Maxed: 34 Levels

If you can show me different stats for these prof levels, then entropedia needs to be updated. The Maxed level is player contributed data and always open to improvement ;). I think a while back it was assumed the SIB period would always take 3 levels, but that is way behind us :D

Update section on maxing your weapon

Hi Solaris,

The section in the first post regarding 'Max'ing out a weapon' only refers to the Hit profession. Could you add that you need to max both the Hit and Dmg in order to be fully maxed?

Thanks.

Solaris;700447 [B said:
Max'ing out a weapon[/B]
All weapons bought from Trade Terminals as well as Limited weapons, have SIB within a definite range of your personal skill-level. They give you a faster skill increase as long as your skills are too low to use the weapon at maximum capability.
As soon as you have the weapon at maximum use (hitability = 10/10 ), the skill bonus will stop, and you may enjoy the weapon's full power. On which level this happens, is different from each weapon. Some jumps to maximum very fast, some are slower in progress.

Where do you get this idea from :scratch2:

Hi Solaris,

The section in the first post regarding 'Max'ing out a weapon' only refers to the Hit profession. Could you add that you need to max both the Hit and Dmg in order to be fully maxed?
Thanks.

Corrected - thanks! :thumbup:

Where do you get this idea from :scratch2:
Im beginning to wonder myself :laugh:

Maybe MA made this Skill Increase Bonus so small and obscure, that we will never be able to detect and verify its existence.

In the end it may come down to a religious point of view, wether you believe or not ;)

Last edited:
Corrected - thanks! :thumup:

Im beginning to wonder myself :laugh:

Maybe MA made this Skill Increase Bonus so small and obscure, that we will never be able to detect and verify its existence.

In the end it may come down to a religious point of view, wether you believe or not ;)

Check dockangeys skill thread for what i consider to be conclusive results as to what affect SIB period has :)

Status
Back