ATH: Gulf Stream at Port Atlantis

Gratz Auktuma :) you're one of the true good spirits in here... good to see it coming to those who truly deserve it (and i don't mean PED - related).

Miguel

I saw that one in-game. Sweet. UBER GRATZ TO BOTH:yay:

May I ask how many peds did that click cost?

BLAMMO! :yay:

Clicks like that require extremely steady index finger, which you apparently have. :)

Grats!

Well deserved for such a great crafter and player!:yay:

Gratz and Great read Auktuma :)

fine Auktuma nice item for nice ath

very happy for you :)

unfuck1n`believable!!! :yay:

Uber gratz Auktuma! :yay:

Great story and great swirlies. Look those PM`s man :eek:

Gratz to Fang too! :wtg:

uber gratz mate!!!!!!tell me something....how you do so many aths!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great story, Auktuma!
Big thanks for helping me out with this BP!

wow very nice man very nice:)
Congratulations

Let me add to the prayer wheel ~ seen your name around since forever. Not only well deserved but very well struggled to get skills and repect.

Happy gaming, may more come your way :yay:

Goodness Auktuma! That is alot of PM's!!

Gratz to a very sweet person!

Gratz huge one ;)

super uber grats m8!

:yay::yay::yay:

Hehe like usualy LONG story :) :) :)
Uber gratz m8! I hope it will be more ATH`s like that :yay:

Super,Uber grats Auctuma! :yay:

That was one heck of a click! Mega Uber GRATZ!!! :yay:

Cheers :beerchug:

Congrats Mate :xbiggrin:

Thanks, my friends, for all of :yay:, :), :wtg:, :thumbup:, :laugh: and what was behind of it and in minds of readers. Thanks for warm words on theme about my "slapjack", I'll try to cook more of similar, when will get ingredients again. Thanks for jewels, dear sunjewel and looking to meet you in real life to have some :beerchug:, JackFree ;).

And​
My Dear Auk
SUN.gif

I'm melting, I'm melting, my Sun! ... hehe :cool:

:grouphug:

Once again, let me wish all the best for you, my friends, brave entropians. If you could not digg out PED from the ground - digg out some fun. It's way easier :p

to TommyDaGreat: would be so sad if no profit after ATH... You knew the answer, m8.

Last edited:
Awesome lead up to the HOF!!
Well done and I wish you many more!!!

UBER Grattz. Very well written, intresting story with a nice UBER result :wtg: Grattz to both of you :yay:

Huge gratz!!!
First WELLL diserved ATH i see in a LOT of time:) Gratz to the best crafter ingame, and gratz to MA for this one:yay:

Back