Hacked!

So far it has come in this forum that even a Picture of a hacker/scammer who admitted that he scammed and/or Hacked anothers account is deleted by Forum Admins.

Good Job 711 this forum gets more and more unusable, but it is the inofficial/official forum of Mindark as they do not run a own forum by themselve but they post in this forum...

besides that, it has explicitly been stated by Loki that BOTH avatars where created ONLY for this trade. So naming and 'shaming' these avatars would lead to a bad rep for ? nobody actually.
(cant find the post atm, it's in this thread)

I wonder if the same little bugger that hacked you was the one that hacked me. I have talked with my brother inlaw, who works for the RCMP in Canada and he said that he just might help me out as this is and interesting case. IF the goof doesn't come clean than I may pursue that course of action.

I find it strange that MA doesn't help with this at all. When a person files a complaint then why can't MA contact the police? You would think it would be to their benefit to nail these people, unless they are a greater service to MA. If you ask me I think the police would take MA more serious than you or I.

With most big business the so called support is more of a word than actual action.

So if you get a hold of the bugger again let him know I will be looking for him and if that doesn't work I guess I use other connections.

Cheers

Ask MA to at least tell if the IP's match ? If they match you know its the same, and if they don't you know its someone else..

And it's not strange that MA don't do much .. Basically everytime you login you agree you take full responsibility for whatever action taken with your account. In the court of law you would have little chance of winning imo..

I've censored it, to keep it in the thread:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Over n out.

oops, posted to the wrong thread.

Reactions: sob
well atm im sitting in a bar in stockholm...but when i get home ill post the screeny with names some other place. mostlikely my soc site. unless im not aload to post links to my site? sorry cant read the vast list of rules atm becoase i have limited time (only away for 3 more days).

yes i did say about the avas being made just for the hack...but i dont know for sure..

The mods deleted the picture because you could read the scammers names, yes.

Don't ask me why they do the things they do, I just wanted the pic back up in some form, as there were comments earlier in the thread like this:

Also,as Felicity has pointed out,the original starter of this thread has "Teased" his way into what has been an assumption."OOOHH I got hacked and suddenly my stuff came back but I'll tell you later how it happened,but only after I'm done talking to MA." is quite "Fishy"

More than fishy..it out and out stinks....

Anyone (such as DJ,who has been hacked) would be more than forthcoming with the info....so why the tease and allegories?

You've all been duped. And until the "Duper" can come out and say anything without games or misleading statements one can only assume that thats "the way it is ladies and gentlemen,so bite me!"

The mods deleted the picture because you could read the scammers names, yes.

Don't ask me why they do the things they do, I just wanted the pic back up in some form, as there were comments earlier in the thread like this:

Not to rehash this, but since my name was quoted above ... My comments earlier had nothing to do with whether or not he was hacked or by whom. They were about his very vague announcement that he was getting his stuff back and wanted to talk to MA ... at which point everyone assumed that MA was giving him his stuff back, and he was letting that assumption go on.

My concern was 100% around misinforming or allowing people to make incorrect assumptions around MA's response to alleged hacks/stealing. Given that, the screenshot or lackthereof makes no difference.

Technically, I think there is a rule about posting of private messages or chat logs, which this would be still (despite the editted version being anonymous). lol

Hi,

I promised a response to this 'hacked' issue last week but unfortunately didn't have time to compile the information I've received. I haven't forgotten about it and will post the reponse before the end of this week.

Thanks for your patience.

Frank

And Frank!!!!!!

Is that a EU week or a MA week? ;)

indeed... why is this screenie moded away when the whole "bot user" thread breaks the same rules, yet its allowed to continue

Rules are not applied retroactively. The "no-naming" rule modification came months after the bot-users thread was created.

Also, the "no-naming" rule specifially applies to scamming, not everything under the sun.

Rule # 13
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. Similiar, accusations of "scamming" that name specific EU avatars or EF members are NOT allowed. There are always multiple sides to a story, and airing the issues in a thread invites other forum members to become third-party subjective judges regarding issues of which they have no first-hand knowledge. Too often, this results in problems not only to the individuals, but to entire EU societies and the EU and EF communities as a whole.

(Bold emphasis added here for convenience).

Back