Hadesheim -PVP!

Should Hadesheim b a fun place of PVP and a cool sneak hadeout?

• Sure! I love PvP and i'd like MA to make it PvP!

Votes: 51 67.1%
  • eh... PvP sucks man! i hate the idea... BAD!

Votes: 25 32.9%

• Total voters

Anna Ivanhoe

Provider
Society
Incoming Legends
Anna AI Ivanhoe
Hello,
As CAC said in another thread, why not make Hadesheim into a pvp zone?
I mean, if it was a pvp zone, it would b full of ppl who r there to have fun and sneak around the city and trying to ambush ppl.
I think it would b wonderfull because i LOVE pvp and Hadesheim would b a fantastic place to have a zone of it in!
...at least some parts of the town ;)

So what do u say? should MA make it PVP so it would b full of ppl again, or should we leave it and still have it as a ghost town? plz tell me what u think!

yep, would be great - but i think it should contain some sort of radar scrambler to make it a tad easier to explore should you not want to go pvp

[...] Reshape a sector of Hadesheim and transform it into an abandoned sector, where criminals and assassins rule. The new sector would hold a special event area where participants would be involved into street fights.
To go further on my reasoning, you could join/create a gang and fight for it.
Special events could then be organised into the sector, or even whole hadesheim to "take-over" parts of town. The gang who owns a part of the town gets a % off shopping tax for example Which would easily be amorted by MA with the thousands of PEDs burnt into the gang wars for the sake of the reward and... the fun! [...]

Quoted from here

Even i wud love for it to become PVP but only if some part/parts were PVP so people passing through it wud not b aimlessly killed and continuously ambushed.......... for no reason whatsoever.

Back