Haha Help!

dcwplnd

Young
Im stuck right now at 22:45 MA time on October 1st at Genesis Amethera revival... a Falx is here and is constantly killing me, Skills are good but it is getting a little tiresome, if anyone can come to my rescue id appriciate it. thx, lmao :D

Have you tried running it to the water and drowning it? :D

GL ;) mate

this looks like a job for the calypso rescue team...hope they got you out there by now

I remember getting stuck there once, took me 2 hours to get out of there.

GL.

lol I'd happily come help you but I would just end up dead beside you, GL and I hope the rescue team gets to u soon!

till then enjoy the skills :)

What does this have to do with the economy......

Wish I could help, but my potato gun has a hard time killing a daikiba lol.

Would help but I'm stuck at work right now for the next hours :(

Try to drag it away from RT.

lol did´t check the time and date :D was´t anyone there atm :)

// Suli

aint it a bit late now? :confused:
I mean, it's been 13 hours already.. :eek:

but if you still there.. damn, sux to be you.. I really hope someone will be able to get you out m8

Dont worry, Calypso Rescue Team will come help you. :) Please tell what time you will be online today.

Help !!! I'm stuck at work :( and cant help the economy :confused:

Hope you managed to get back to civilisation

think it's only funny when this happens^^ maybe not with falxes though:D hope ya get out

Hahaha, omg, it took me 4 hours of constant running to get my ass outta there.... I felt like a cat with a mouse, as soon as I think I was away, he'd chase me down and re-murder me :D In the end somebody else died, and I escaped when the Falx attacked him! .... Poor guy, he is probably still stuck there.... Thx for all your help anyway though :) Very much appriciated! I did get fabulos skills though, in the end, MA wasnt giving them to me... I had collected too many from one mob i guess, hehe. But, I think I did go up one level in Evade!

lol gratz on the free skills^^

Ah, i have been there as well. Best tactic:

Run one direction (and die)
Run the other direction (and die)
Run back in the first direction again (and die)
repeat...

this should give you more and more time to run because the falx will get further and further away.

If you see someone else run towards him :evilking:
but you already found out :D

This location is pretty close to the stables, if you get enough distance you can get to the other side of the fence and escape.

Back