Haircut #34 @ Sorg

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
20ped as all the others styles until the end of the skilling event. :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sorg

Last edited:
Hehe looks like one just got out of the shower :D
Throw on some well selected clothes and you look like you just woke up and your boyfriend's house :silly2:

w0000t got style n° 34 from Sorg and only 20 ped

I LOVE IT

Uber gratz Sorg :)

How does M version look like? Post a screen plz...

hey that one actually looks quite nice!

How long is it in the back for both M and F?

nice one sorg.. maybe kimmi wont be highesy skilled hair stylist, the race is on for number 35 if there is one :):D

nice one sorg.. maybe kimmi wont be highesy skilled hair stylist, the race is on for number 35 if there is one :):D

Im 100% depended on sorg to skill.... skilling beauty is not fun... its #¤%"
so when sorg dont skill and unlock stuff I dont either...
I need someone to race with to even bother skilling...

Mhhh, in fact that cut makes me think about the old spider cut... let's see if i can find a old time screenie lol

There we go... well... yeah ok... i must stop drinking lol

There we go... well... yeah ok... i must stop drinking lol

You should stop scanning not drinking! :laugh:

Gratz my fellow vampire, you kinda screw Kimmi's plans with your unlock, but well... EU is dynamic :rolleyes:

Nononono, he needs to click click click.....Long queu's yesterday eve and he made many happy customers, GREAT job Sorg.You will soon get overworked lol.

Nononono, he needs to click click click.....Long queu's yesterday eve and he made many happy customers, GREAT job Sorg.You will soon get overworked lol.

Even so... he is still a noob :D

You should stop scanning not drinking! :laugh:

Gratz my fellow vampire, you kinda screw Kimmi's plans with your unlock, but well... EU is dynamic :rolleyes:

hehe... well I wouldnt say he screwed me... I was just trying to get some fuzz around the new hairstyles offering someone to be the first ingame with hairstyle 34, as I did with style 33 (or something, cant remember what style it was).

you have no idea how much this helps me, with sorg selling this cut for 20ped. I had a pre-order up for this cut at 50ped. so there was no way I could have the price lower then this. I was totally depending on sorg to make this another average joe cut, that none of the lower skilled players could make any money on.... and he did all right :D

Today the race for cut 35 starts, and well just have to see who, when and what price that will go for...

hehe... well I wouldnt say he screwed me... I was just trying to get some fuzz around the new hairstyles offering someone to be the first ingame with hairstyle 34, as I did with style 33 (or something, cant remember what style it was).

you have no idea how much this helps me, with sorg selling this cut for 20ped. I had a pre-order up for this cut at 50ped. so there was no way I could have the price lower then this. I was totally depending on sorg to make this another average joe cut, that none of the lower skilled players could make any money on.... and he did all right :D

Today the race for cut 35 starts, and well just have to see who, when and what price that will go for...

Kimmi, I didn't say he screw you, just your plans.

I understand your decision to make some peds from the new cut by selling it at a higher price because you were the only one that could make it, but that means you are in monopoly over the market and that's not good. With Sorg, you have competition and this is always good because you can't set ridiculous prices anymore for new cuts.:yay:

Anyway, I still think Sorg took the most of this new cut, since he was not greedy as you were. He made a promotion to sell it at 20 ped during the robot event, thus the avg joe could afford one and by this he payed for Sorg future skilling. In the mean time you still have to sell your eon to finance the beauty products needed to keep up the skilling. :laugh:

I must admit, I always admired Sorg for his way of doing business in EU in the beauty field. I think that what clearly distinguish him from all the other beauticians I met is that he's not greedy. :wtg:

It doesn't matter if you will be first to unlock a new haircut, because Sorg will be right behind you. The only difference is that Sorg will get the skills mostly for free while you will have to pay a lot for them, as you always did. :D

But I'm just a noob... what do I know?:scratch2:

Sitram

Last edited:
I can see why sorg or kimmi will charge 50 + peds after the even for a high level hair style as the amount of peds that are required too get too such a level is a lot, there is no chance of globals or ped back if there is a fail.

they need too at least get some of the peds back.

if they introduced globals too hair stylists then that would be great but it will never happen. the same goes for textureizers and colourers 0 chance of globals.

happy skilling guys.. yay for style 34 and onto 35.

As far as I know, Sorg hardly skilled at all to get that n° 34 styles.

That is because he LOVES his services, is always nice, sweet, honest, pollied,.....

He doesn't see it at ONLY as a race (like most that run this service), he just likes doing it and THAT is appreciated with the customers.

You dont get customers with a unic hairstyle + a rediculous price, on the contrary, those are customers you will loose for ever because they loose trust completely.

Keep up the good work Sorg ;)

Kimmi, I didn't say he screw you, just your plans.

I understand your decision to make some peds from the new cut by selling it at a higher price because you were the only one that could make it, but that means you are in monopoly over the market and that's not good. With Sorg, you have competition and this is always good because you can't set ridiculous prices anymore for new cuts.:yay:
Sorg have been in monopoly over the beauty business the last 1,5year. With new cuts costing 100-200ped....

But now when Im "in the leade" market price for a cut is 20ped... who is the greedy one ;)

Sorg is not competing with me, Im competing with sorg.

Sorg have been in monopoly over the beauty business the last 1,5year. With new cuts costing 100-200ped....

But now when Im "in the leade" market price for a cut is 20ped... who is the greedy one ;)

Sorg is not competing with me, Im competing with sorg.

lol..

the 20 peds is only for the robot event due to the extra skill gains.. like i said you both need too gain some peds back from the peds you have invested.

nothing is never free in life even skills

lol..

the 20 peds is only for the robot event due to the extra skill gains.. like i said you both need too gain some peds back from the peds you have invested.

nothing is never free in life even skills

Well, entropians are a speacial kind of people.. once an item sells for 50kped or 100kped that is the ultimate price for that item. Just as when a haircut is sold a certain price that will be the price of that haircut :)

Its a strange rule indeed.. :D

And if you had been smart like me and purchased VIP status a long time ago it only costs 10, hell he even trimmed my stomach for free the very day before. :)

Sorg's the man! :)

I gotta say, with this and the Rubotol Back-Strap I'm looking about the sexiest I've ever looked. :) Will share a screen-shot when I get home.

Well, entropians are a speacial kind of people.. once an item sells for 50kped or 100kped that is the ultimate price for that item. Just as when a haircut is sold a certain price that will be the price of that haircut :)

Its a strange rule indeed.. :D

It take more to be a pimp then just being pink :)

WTF does that mean? :scratch2:

Don't feel obliged to turn that thread in pink because you had to recork the champ!

And no race for me, didn't skilled since over 6 months, and being the "most skilled hairstylist in game" is far from being my goal in life...:rolleyes: Take it if you want, it won't make me wake up the night sweatfull lol.

Don't feel obliged to turn that thread in pink because you had to recork the champ!

And no race for me, didn't skilled since over 6 months, and being the "most skilled hairstylist in game" is far from being my goal in life...:rolleyes: Take it if you want, it won't make me wake up the night sweatfull lol.

but but.... I need you Sorg.. I cant do this alone :(

Meow, hahaha.

Loving the hairstyle. :)

Mullet!!!

Cheers once again sorg m8 :) no doubt ill be back in your salon again sometime :laugh:

Meow, hahaha.

Loving the hairstyle. :)

LOL and I just won the bid yesterday, now we are still going to look the same :)

How about some pics without the hat on?

Back