10% run speed
3% reload speed
8% crit damage
10 hp
4.0 crit chance

How much would you pay for it hmm?

Depends how many drop and how fast. Don’t be the dummy who buys the first one

15k ish for first rings then going down to 10k

~53 Easter 2021 Rings were looted from boxes before the mayhem revamp when (rare) mayhem tokens were not even in boxes....

If more than, let's say... 20 of these (in conjunction with stacks of 100 mayhem tokens and rare mayhem tokens) are found in the next 365 days then the loot manager needs to consult with their economist on some things and we as a playerbase should be very concerned about the future..

That's about as politely as I can say that (I edited this twice :LOL:).

~53 Easter 2021 Rings were looted from boxes before the mayhem revamp when (rare) mayhem tokens were not even in boxes....

If more than, let's say... 20 of these (in conjunction with stacks of 100 mayhem tokens and rare mayhem tokens) are found in the next 365 days then the loot manager needs to consult with their economist on some things and we as a playerbase should be very concerned about the future..

That's about as politely as I can say that (I edited this twice :LOL:).
They will just increase the max buff items can give if theres too much rings, then release new ones that are 2x better

They will just increase the max buff items can give if theres too much rings, then release new ones that are 2x better
I have no way of saying they would or wouldn't but I can tell you that there are recent case studies re: the psychology of hooking and maintaining a modern whale that would say this is the worst case scenario for this game. Power creep to that degree will not be tolerated by their intended UE5 target audience on a platform where the in-game economy is literally pegged to USD with 0 obfuscation.

With a UE5 rebrand on the way the worst possible thing they could do is have recent precedent that scales investor confidence to zero due to a recent and likely reoccurring devaluation of items for the sake of power creep.

About the same as a Halloween 2018 or Easter 2021...

I have no way of saying they would or wouldn't but I can tell you that there are recent case studies re: the psychology of hooking and maintaining a modern whale that would say this is the worst case scenario for this game. Power creep to that degree will not be tolerated by their intended UE5 target audience on a platform where the in-game economy is literally pegged to USD with 0 obfuscation.

With a UE5 rebrand on the way the worst possible thing they could do is have recent precedent that scales investor confidence to zero due to a recent and likely reoccurring devaluation of items for the sake of power creep.
So if they drop 10000 of this ring it lowers power creep and levels the field.

I guess the 8% on crit damage is the valuable buff. Depends on frequency. If you got 1 crit every 100 shots that's 0.08 / 100 = 0.0008 extra damage towards return per 100 shots. Or just go for a multiplier of 1.0008 on damage inflicted on your hunt. Assuming damage in equates to ped out.

So 1m ped damage = 1m x 1.0008 = extra +800 ped for wearing the ring. Or 100k usd ammo spent, for 80 usd extra back. In other words, improve your 98% return on 100 usd spent by 80 usd.

Could be 1x crit every 50 shots?

Value that. You could crome a turd and it would sell for 10k in EU 🤣

Rick

I guess the 8% on crit damage is the valuable buff. Depends on frequency. If you got 1 crit every 100 shots that's 0.08 / 100 = 0.0008 extra damage towards return per 100 shots. Or just go for a multiplier of 1.0008 on damage inflicted on your hunt. Assuming damage in equates to ped out.

So 1m ped damage = 1m x 1.0008 = extra +800 ped for wearing the ring. Or 100k usd ammo spent, for 80 usd extra back. In other words, improve your 98% return on 100 usd spent by 80 usd.

Rick
It has 4.0 crit CHANCE and that’s the real value everything else is just junk the 8% crit damage is a nice addition but not the value

Rick
Ped in equates to ped out, increasing your DPP will not give you better tt returns

Being a great pair to the most common type of rings (ares + ch21) will have high demand so depending on the drop rate these will be between 15 and 20k.

Ped in equates to ped out, increasing your DPP will not give you better tt returns
One thing you must learn about Rick, his superpower is to absorb 0 information from tens of hours of debating so arguing with a wall would give you less headache.

That kind of makes a mockery of the whole efficiency argument then doesn't it, if its ped in ped out.

Re Drgirlfriend. Ok fair enough 4% chance of crit. I wonder what that actually means though "chance". 4% of the time you will get a crit, or 4% of the time you might get a crit.

Whatever though. Throw it on, and let us all me know how much extra ped it brings in. It's all cool,... I'll wait for the "improves loot by 2%" ring 🤣

Being a great pair to the most common type of rings (ares + ch21) will have high demand so depending on the drop rate these will be between 15 and 20k.

One thing you must learn about Rick, his superpower is to absorb 0 information from tens of hours of debating so arguing with a wall would give you less headache.

Maybe it's the constant contradictions I have trouble with, and vague stats that I'm supposed to implicitly accept without question.

But I'm happy and just having a little fun contributing to thread, let's not turn into a bitch fest.

If a ring improves my returns by 0.000001% I'm just going to smile and have a little chuckle. Who knows though could be 0.001%. Maybe you could enlightenment me with your wisdom. I will listen, honest 😁

Ps: All the best on your hunts, I'm all for everyone winning.

Maybe it's the constant contradictions I have trouble with, and vague stats that I'm supposed to implicitly accept without question.
There are no contradictions nor vague stats for most of us and also I don't recall seeing any questions from you, only (mostly false) assumptions with no no intention of understanding when so many community members have tried to explain you the stats.
Try asking a question for once....

There are no contradictions nor vague stats for most of us and also I don't recall seeing any questions from you, only (mostly false) assumptions with no no intention of understanding when so many community members have tried to explain you the stats.
Try asking a question for once....

You're not going to tell us the return contribution or saving from the ring then. Not even an estimate. Simple really, if I wear this ring, how much ped will it save me? Are we talking huge sums of savings or stupid micro peds savings per 10k ped.

"It's really cool, it says it on the tin". Don't really work for me.

"Show me the money" 🤣🤣

Rick.

Also awesome combo for Xmas15, max reload, autoloot, 4% critchance, some crit dmg and hp on both rings.
20k during first few, drops to 15k next months, and slowly climbing back to 20k once we forget about HW boxes exist and all opens the new xmas boxes.

You're not going to tell us the return contribution or saving from the ring then. Not even an estimate. Simple really, if I wear this ring, how much ped will it save me? Are we talking huge sums of savings or stupid micro peds savings per 10k ped.

"It's really cool, it says it on the tin". Don't really work for me.

"Show me the money" 🤣🤣

Rick.

Even in the "old loot system" I wouldn't be able to answer that question, since you didn't supply the right parameters.

In the "new loot system" you would have to rephrase the question entirely, and also include more parameters

Back