Halloween Items?

mandu

Stalker
Society
Victory
Mandu Mojo Marconi
Do you think there will be Halloween gifts this year? And what do you think/wish they will be?

Ghost costumes (a.k.a. white sheet with holes cut in) :D

-Something hand held which has an animation. I think FPC is liking animations.

-Witch's Hat

-Cauldron as an estate decoration

Menace

Im thinking a pumpkin with wheels ;)

Back to earth - prolly some usless thing that sits in inventory :hammer:

I would like a devils costume Red! to go with the horns but one can wish right?

I want a banana costume

and a beer

I want a flying broomstick vehicle or maybe a a cloak of some type instead of the typical bat wings.

I would love the broomstick, but realisticly, it will be like a hand held item that does absolutely nothing.

A display to put in your apt or estate that will show off your previous hand held items that do nothing.:yup:

A display to put in your apt or estate that will show off your previous hand held items that do nothing.:yup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A useful item would be cool, maybe they could be limited so once damaged they dont clutter the place.

Thats a pretty good idea... Then I can get all that old crap out of my storage and free up some space...:D

I think something to place in your appartment, something to hold without use, and something to wear.
I've seen this set-up before :)

The most given is the appartment stuff (specialy for noobs so MA thinks they buy an appartment).

greetings,

bigdeal

Maybe a spiderweb decoration with a moving spider :) I like Menace's idea of a cauldron to tho

I want a tattoo that says "Improved client stability".

If it's another pumpkin, please put a candle in it to light up the night and allow it to be carried...

Also, maybe you can adjust the items previously given away to do more. Demon spear should, you know, actually do damage. It also would be cool if it could be made to do some sort of mindforce stuff. Perhaps the bat wings and angel wings can get vtol engine type ability, or at least the ability to glide so that it can be used to jump off of tall places without damage.

Novas T_T

Novas makes me cry at night

Back