Halloween Mayhem 2015 Results

I'd like to point out that while I did buy a shit load of perfect essence of evils. I did very well with them. I DID NOT COMPETE! I am ill equipped for competing in this format of event rules. I did roughly 50 hours and killed about 10-12 mobs per hour. I didnt touch the mutants or the zombie dogs.

No regrets!

Vamp and pumpkin paid for all essences used. And a few k ped extra.

THANK YOU MA for this event i enjoy it every year and look forward to next october!

Plz don't be jelly people. Green is not a good skin color.:wtg::wtg:

Hi,

Anyone know what can we do with the pumpkin point in our storage?

TT? or Drop on the floor it does not have any value.

Hi,

Anyone know what can we do with the pumpkin point in our storage?

TT? or Drop on the floor it does not have any value.

they have no value you can TT them

Haha. I hope i can bring home to cook porridge.....

Thanks... I will TT away... take up my space.

Man this is getting worse and worse. Every year, Linz is the first person in there...this year? Nope, he waits for some reason til its half over to start. Coincidentally, no one I know got 5ks during the first half, including me, but in the second half, I got a 5k, and so did many others.

Only one UL negator goes to a perennial Swedish favorite during the first half, and then linzey loots the best gun drop of the event in the second half, and gets all the points coincidentally when the 5ks were more abundant.

Linzey has always began events right away...but this time he waits?

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't really want to get involved in any of this but just to clear up a couple of things, I've had a really good year but I've been around for a decade and have never considered myself a favourite. Neither am I Swedish, I'm Scottish. I was lucky enough to get a 5k'er in my 34th hour which was the sunday after it opened and I know of two others who also got them that weekend so the spread seemed pretty even.

Yeah uber DPS is always gonna have strong representation at the top of the board but I'm loving this style where others with good but not top tier dmg can make it to the best spots. Only thing I can say is don't give up trying!

Gz to the winners and GL next round

cc

Guess I will add the data I posted earlier. (Quoted myself from the halloween mayhem thread).
So, it went from this:

Good idea! I did just that. Looked at all the mayhems and also added other events like CLD mania, primordial longu and molisk mania what i could find for several years back. So i got this from looking at the winners:

USA 15
NED 8
SWE 7
NOR 4
GER 3
ROM 3
FRA 2
UK 2
DEN 2
KAZ 1
LIT 1

:laugh:

To this:

USA 15
NED 8
SWE 8
NOR 4
GER 3
ROM 3
FRA 2
UK 2
DEN 2
KAZ 1
LIT 1

Remember Sweden have/had the biggest player base. Passed by USA recent years I’m sure. Still looks that skewed now in Sweden’s favour as some (same) whiners think?

Note that Netherland is probably wrong. I’m not sure where Angel Jane mms is from. So you might split them in half and give to Belgium :silly2: Wouldn’t change much though.

Also, I couldn’t find a couple (4 I think) winners origin. But still wouldn’t change much.

I’d say UK looks like it getting the short stick way too often considering how big player base they’ve got.

So, is it based on where you’re from as some still seem to think, or is 3 halloween events just a too small sample? Stay tuned, for more events years to come! :D

And gratz to the Winners!

GZ to the winners

Following this thread is more fun than the actual event :laugh::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::duh:

A perfect opportunity to quote Etopia:

Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was already here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips movement you know so well.

Gratz to all the winners. Well deserved.:beerchug:

Cheer up guys and girls. Let the good times begin!

You all whined after feffox event that not fair is random luck drop wins and push MA to change system....

Now enjoy to watch how Linz wining... he deserve to win every event since he spend alot!

GZ to winners :)

Just out of shear curiosity. Who out of the top 5 used the terminator?

Rgds

Ace

Results thread turned into tinfoil hat thread... MA wants to give everything to Swedes, why? why not? Do i have proof? Hell no. Should i post it on forum and argue with anyone who disagrees with me? Hell yeah.

If regular players are making 90% returns, and Swedes are being paid so handsomely.. where the hell does this money come from? From MA own pocket? Hide that tinfoil hat and play the game.

Wait, so you're telling me Swedes are favored? Please tell my ped card and my 11 years of constant depositing and losing that.

Wait, so you're telling me Swedes are favored? Please tell my ped card and my 11 years of constant depositing and losing that.

I think whoever said that, meant the 'chosen' Swedes, you just happened not to be one of those sadly for you :rolleyes:

"173 - Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla - 5001" damn you atomic you made my plan!!!!!!
PLAN -> Enter instance - kill one mob - get a 5k pumkin!!! grab and go!!! never look back :laugh:

Grats everyone!

there is no luck in there. You are a "chosen" or you are not as i have sayd many times.

Yep, 100% undeniably true at this point.

As far as the winners whether it was given to them or random, they still rocked the event hard as hell and deserve the prizes.

Last edited:
As of lucky and luckier ones we knew that all the time, didn't we?

There is no luck in this game, if there was I would be the must unlucky person in the world. If I bought 18 thousand dollars in scratch off tickets, at least one of them would be a fat one. In this game you can burn that down and never see bigger then 66 dollar hit.

Case in point
kLSm1nx.jpg

As far as the winners whether it was given to them or random, they still rocked the event hard as hell and deserve the prizes.

Edit: I left 60 cents off, so its 66 dollars 60 cents. I wanted to be fair so that you guys didnt think my big hit was lower then what it really was...

It seems like you deliberately left out crucial part of stats....
Code:
Total Loot: 43 953 PED

So you can buy as many scratch cards as you want but if you don't scratch them then don't expect any winnings ;)

Redacted...

Last edited:

There is no luck in this game, if there was I would be the must unlucky person in the world. If I bought 18 thousand dollars in scratch off tickets, at least one of them would be a fat one. In this game you can burn that down and never see bigger then 66 dollar hit.

Case in point
kLSm1nx.jpg

Edit: I left 60 cents off, so its 66 dollars 60 cents. I wanted to be fair so that you guys didnt think my big hit was lower then what it really was...

Uhh, reading all these posts I really start to think that my avatar is a born hunter. At least that is what EL is showing :scratch2: I don't even know if I have cycled more than 100k PED in all these years - not a grinder type. Then again, can't really call it as "playing the game" from what I'm doing.

Funny enough, each hof i got was about 2-3 weeks after I created one of my helpful guides for other players. Good loot theory anyone? :laugh:

"Lucky"

Seems almost too "unlucky" that I got 4x 500 and 1x 1k in 40 hours with what appears to be the most dps or damn close (based on the tracker showing most globals on Zombia Mutants).

I compared data with someone with roughly 300k less damage per hour who got 1x5k, 4x1k, and 7x500. It seems like a bit much to overcome with "luck" doesn't it? :scratch:

Grats to the winners; sorry to say, I feel like a Loser for participating.

I'm sure some haters will follow this post with a bunch of hating on me for making it, but I think the tracker should show about why I feel cheated.

PJSalt is real boyz

Gz to winners, too bad for Andrey.

Wondering something, the time frame to kill a mob and the Vamp is the same?

Surely it's not, so would a participant rather kill 2/3 mobs or a single vamp, what would yield more pumpkins.

Gz to winners, too bad for Andrey.

Wondering something, the time frame to kill a mob and the Vamp is the same?

Surely it's not, so would a participant rather kill 2/3 mobs or a single vamp, what would yield more pumpkins.

Based on my experience at a very low kill rate on vamps.. vamps yielded more pumpkins than regular mobs. Almost always get 2 to 4 pumpkins per vamp and can go a long time without anything from the mobs. It is likely it was easier to get big pumpkins from vampire. Who knows if that was the strategy or not.

Based on my experience at a very low kill rate on vamps.. vamps yielded more pumpkins than regular mobs. Almost always get 2 to 4 pumpkins per vamp and can go a long time without anything from the mobs. It is likely it was easier to get big pumpkins from vampire. Who knows if that was the strategy or not.

Yeah it's a guessing game, strategy and what else.

Some data on what mob dropped which pumpkin from MA would go a long way, from past memory they did release certain data on several events.

I'd like to point out that while I did buy a shit load of perfect essence of evils. I did very well with them. I DID NOT COMPETE! I am ill equipped for competing in this format of event rules. I did roughly 50 hours and killed about 10-12 mobs per hour. I didnt touch the mutants or the zombie dogs.

No regrets!

Vamp and pumpkin paid for all essences used. And a few k ped extra.

THANK YOU MA for this event i enjoy it every year and look forward to next october!

Plz don't be jelly people. Green is not a good skin color.:wtg::wtg:

I agree with this fully. I had a great time even though I didnt' compete, if you compete you take a risk and it could be that Linzey has discovered a pattern they are not sharing that assists them, versus conspiracy from mindark.
There are patterns people.

Compensation comes from MA when you suck, your eco is poor/below average, etc. You can toy with this, but I'm not sharing how.

Mindark please keep this event coming each year, but if there is any impartial parts to the system that favor specific avatars or hashes of avatar names, remove them. Additionally you should consider changing up each event a bit each year so that the competition requires people to quickly learn and adapt to a new situation versus relying on just knowing when pumpkins are dropping and when they are not.

This thread makes me think about selling out and I didn't even participate, partly because I knew I couldn't win, even with 140+ DPS. I saw within my first few weeks in EU that there are chosen avatars, no doubt about it. I really don't know why I still play, I can't even win a HoF against so many avatars in this game, let alone an event. :scratch2:

This thread makes me think about selling out and I didn't even participate, partly because I knew I couldn't win, even with 140+ DPS. I saw within my first few weeks in EU that there are chosen avatars, no doubt about it. I really don't know why I still play, I can't even win a HoF against so many avatars in this game, let alone an event. :scratch2:

Someone has to succeed in order to "keep the dream alive" and who else better to do that than the über players?

Whether they're chosen or they just win because investing so much money in the best gear and having more skills than 99% of the population it doesn't matter. Someone needs to win in order to keep us playing.

If people like smilgs, stryker, and star couldn't turn out a decent profit, I would sell out, and many others would too. It's bad for the game if you don't have at least some people beating the system odds and being able to make regular withdrawals.

Back