News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

Was waiting for this day, good job MA :)

Good to have this out of the system at last. Believing it was a tremendous effort also means however, that it likely would have been much easier if it hadn't taken that much time and pressure to build up before something was done about it at all. Can we take this home for the future?

unless a detailed list is published of the cheaters and the locked accounts, i refuse to believe anyone was removed/anything was actually done.

Yeah exactly! Especially when the winner list contains some of the usual suspects that most of us long time players know have been using exploits, botting and cheating for years.

One particular player on the winning list was involved lending the Yog to other players while knowing about the exploit and lending it for the purpose of exploiting. How come that goes unpunished? Or did this "lengthy and intensive" investigation fail to discover what is pretty obvious knowledge for many of us?

unless a detailed list is published of the cheaters and the locked accounts, i refuse to believe anyone was removed/anything was actually done.

Someone in my soc said they moved up 4 spots in cat 10.

Yeah exactly! Especially when the winner list contains some of the usual suspects that most of us long time players know have been using exploits, botting and cheating for years.

One particular player on the winning list was involved lending the Yog to other players while knowing about the exploit and lending it for the purpose of exploiting. How come that goes unpunished? Or did this "lengthy and intensive" investigation fail to discover what is pretty obvious knowledge for many of us?

Maybe you don't know what you think you know. A lot of rumors are passed around in EU, sometimes not true.

Reactions: jak
i refuse to believe MA is gonna ban some of their highest turnover customers for exploits which generated higher turnover.

i will literally bet 1 chinese bitcoin that the ban list contains zero names.

Blimey lifetime bans.

Im not against such bans; although without a judge and jury to determine the level of penalty, and given that real cash is involved, there needs to be a mechanism for those to withdraw at least a "percentage" of their assets, before they wave goodbye.

That's assuming any gain was not anywhere near the entirety on their ingame assets.

I'm just looking for fairness where a great deal of money is involved

u serious mate?

well let me put this on my perspective, not my place to judge just my place to see some "percentages"

in your opinion ..? %
what other event, or better way to make money in this game is, proportionate to the wining and compared to all game activity ( time spend 30-60h/ event ), cause there are just few things to make money.....
Trading, idk if u can make the money from any of the first 4 position in 4 seasons ...in years
Hunting for MU, good luck to that and to get the similar event results by selling rgular MU stuffs and touch 1 single top event result in Mayhem cat 10
Mining for rare ore.... a long long term % of winning , dont event think mining is a pleasure ( since game has no development for years on this activity ) , i was a miner once, i know what i m talking.
Crafting, not near the same money u can make by participating in Mayhems, not a little

so....if this way of making money is the pride and top of the top and most anticipated moment, u wanna tell me this should be taken lightly and let ppl get something out of it after they spit in the face of so many ?

u kidding i suppose

what is interesting to see here is few lips are missing from the chat :argue: ......a "percentages" of them soo friggin vocal about some, and eager to point fingers and judge, they are not so vocal anymore on both sides....gotta love the silence and the ?

back to my "percentages" i want to say one more thing, based on this perma bann " Serious offenders who cheated in multiple events have also had their avatar accounts locked indefinitely. "i want to see when Acc Liquidation will provide us some well known items that many of us know are in the possession of a few, and will rise some serious questions even more if are not
- how did they knew what to do
- how did they knew when to do
-how...

my 2 pecs

i see several names removed in cat 10, especially from a certain soc always accusing others of cheating, and that we reported for some since over a decade, yes a DECADE (multi avataring during events, auto aim bots, invisible exploit in pvp4, informations from inside ,and so much more, those people mades hundreds and hundreds of thousands of peds on YOUR ass) and more! Seem like half of the soc is gone, if its not a permaban for them then i dont understand... This is definitly a celebration day :clap::clap::clap::clap:! But now transparency Mindark, give us the full name list and the exploits used, we are victims and have the right to know the truth!

If MA disable creation of private instances, half of people who commented on this thread wouldn't know what to do in this game.

Some i know might go turn on their bot software at Feffox :))

The good news for honest participants is that several avatars who gained an unfair advantage in past events have been identified and retroactively disqualified from Halloween Mayhem 2020, as well as from the current Merry Mayhem 2020 event.

Good! :thumbup:

Serious offenders who cheated in multiple events have also had their avatar accounts locked indefinitely.

Great!! :wave:

Congratulations to all the winners

Congratulations!! :woot:

Some good news and Gz to winners :)

But MA needs to improve copy/pasting skills not fair to someone rank in top 10 in cat 10 to see his named trimmed :D

Good to see cheater are finnaly locked. I just wonder, what happen to their items, does they stay lock with them ?

Now all they need to do is FIX the damn revive bug please ,, ho wmany support cases do i need to do to get it done FFS

Gratz to the winners :)

Wondering if any Uber items will soon reappear in loot or on action (sold my MA) from locked accounts -suspect not

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted]

Read the OP, it does not say everyone who exploited was banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey lifetime bans.

Im not against such bans; although without a judge and jury to determine the level of penalty, and given that real cash is involved, there needs to be a mechanism for those to withdraw at least a "percentage" of their assets, before they wave goodbye.

That's assuming any gain was not anywhere near the entirety on their ingame assets.

I'm just looking for fairness where a great deal of money is involved. I don't know the expoliters, who owns a Horror, nor do cheat in events (well i just do some rounds for fun).

Gratz to winners, good to see some recognizable names in the list, that didn't exploit.

Good luck in 2021.

Rick.

Bullsh!t

I would advise caution, not all cheaters were locked, not all exploiters that cheated in multiple events participated in Halloween Mayhem, remember that.
There were plenty of names removed from Summer Mayhem after using a Yog, that are present in the winners list in Halloween Mayhem and commenting in this thread.
I hope MA makes it fair until the end and we also know the full list so we can have closure and move on.

This was a big step and costed a lot of resources on MA side so everyone lost a lot due to some cheating that some still believe it was ok to use at least outside Mayhems, in hunting, in PVP at LGs....

Well, good thing MA seems to be doing something about this nonsense finally. Anyone that cheats or exploits should be locked.

And Lol at some of the people in this thread who claim they are not part of the problem though..

Blimey lifetime bans.

I'm just looking for fairness where a great deal of money is involved. I don't know the expoliters, who owns a Horror, nor do cheat in events (well i just do some rounds for fun).

Gratz to winners, good to see some recognizable names in the list, that didn't exploit.

Good luck in 2021.

Rick.
THey will most likely get TT value of everything in their storage and then all items will be sold in auction with startbid 1ped.

Soooo anyone got screenshots of the in game final standings for some comparisons?
Well i can say in Cat five i was 7th last i saw and still 7th. So fair to say no one above me cheated which is good to see. I'm happy for all the winners here who put in a great effort, played fair and got a reward.
And for all those that were just a tad unlucky and finished outside the top 10's there is always the next one. I'm currently 30th in Cat 6 in Merry Mayhem so the 5k's are not always going to the same people. So have a crack and your always in with a chance.

I would advise caution, not all cheaters were locked, not all exploiters that cheated in multiple events participated in Halloween Mayhem, remember that.
There were plenty of names removed from Summer Mayhem after using a Yog, that are present in the winners list in Halloween Mayhem and commenting in this thread.
I hope MA makes it fair until the end and we also know the full list so we can have closure and move on.

This was a big step and costed a lot of resources on MA side so everyone lost a lot due to some cheating that some still believe it was ok to use at least outside Mayhems, in hunting, in PVP at LGs....

I hope they crack down next on people who run multiple avatars in mayhem to get extra tokens or farm boxes. I know of a few for sure....

Reactions: jak
When is item sale for banned avatars?

Will you list items that have been removed from cheating accounts?

If you actually did what you posted, then well done!

Hope they will email all accounts that got affected by those cheats with extended details about it affected them and ranking updates for the top 10-20 of each categories.

This was the first time I participated in a Mayhem event and I have to say I was really excited throughout! Thoroughly enjoyed this new element to the game (for me at least). I started in Cat 4 with the intention to simply participate in the fun and collect some skills and boxes along the way. Little did I know I'd come 8th place! Really pleased about that.

Heartened to see MA taking stiff action vs. cheaters. Definitely the right thing to do. Someone in my category must have been a cheat since I started at 9th and made it up one place before the end results were published.

Gz to all the other winners! :D

Mitchy

When is item sale for banned avatars?

Will you list items that have been removed from cheating accounts?

If you actually did what you posted, then well done!

they are locked , im sure not perma banned

i just hope they get some punishments

There is a reason I do not compete in mayhems at all, its because I have zero faith in the system, and I have even less faith in the community.

And wow the hypocrisy in these threads never ceases to amaze me. Like some people think they have any credibility to point fingers, after having their own mayhem scores reset for using the yog pets lol. Another fun fact, go look at the buy threads for these pets in the past., one in particular on Dec 19, 2019 comes to mind. So the whole "soc that has been cheating for 10yrs comment" kind of goes out the window. ;)

Back