Halloween Mayhem Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Due to the instance gate issues encountered last week, it has been decided to extend the Halloween Mayhem event by 7 days. The new end time for the event is: November 24, 2013, 23:59:59.

The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 tomorrow morning, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event.

Note that participants are still limited to a total of 40 hours inside the Halloween Mayhem instances in order to qualify for prizes.

Activity in the graveyards has been incredibly high, it seems many of you love candy!

Here are some Halloween Mayhem statistics thus far:

Creatures Killed
  • Zombie Mutant Outcast - 74152
  • Zombie Mutant Bandit - 74899
  • Zombie Mutant Guard - 38624
  • Zombie Mutant Raider - 99883
  • Zombie Mutant Warrior - 74287
  • Zombie Mutant Berserker - 140488
  • Zombie Mutant Hunter - 31523
  • Zombie Mutant Warlord - 62190
  • Zombie Mutant Champion - 12069
  • Zombie Mutant Clan Warlord - 26001
  • Zombie Dog Young - 42295
  • Zombie Dog Mature - 44724
  • Zombie Dog Old - 10642
  • Zombie Dog Provider - 24229
  • Zombie Dog Guardian - 13392
  • Zombie Dog Dominant - 32064
  • Zombie Dog Alpha - 10988
  • Zombie Dog Old Alpha - 20114
  • Zombie Dog Prowler - 6736
  • Zombie Dog Stalker - 17441
  • The Big Pumpkin 1 - 2811
  • The Big Pumpkin 2 - 2226
  • The Big Pumpkin 3 - 3787
  • The Big Pumpkin 4 - 2016
  • The Big Pumpkin 5 - 1407
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 1 - 36
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 2 - 70
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 3 - 161
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 4 - 151
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 5 - 153
Items Looted
  • Rotten Halloween Pumpkin - 164796
  • Sickly Halloween Pumpkin - 35055
  • Damaged Halloween Pumpkin- 16562
  • Healthy Halloween Pumpkin - 8214
  • Mature Halloween Pumpkin - 3271
  • Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin - 1600
  • Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 304
  • Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 170
  • Halloween Candy Box - 3330
  • Essence of Evil - 802

Best of luck throughout the rest of Halloween Mayhem!

Originally Posted Here

So that means another 300 or so essence has not been used yet.

Wonder what will happens if they are not used during the event.

Awesome, great idea to release these stats. :)

Due to the instance gate issues encountered last week, it has been decided to extend the Halloween Mayhem event by 7 days. The new end time for the event is: November 24, 2013, 23:59:59.

lol... 7 days extend while it didnt work 2 days ????

[*]Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 304
[*]Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 170

rofl... i got None of those in any way... what will be top 10 this time ? like 30 K Points after 40 hours ?

rofl... i got None of those in any way... what will be top 10 this time ? like 30 K Points after 40 hours ?

I got 1 in about 18 hours :D

So that means another 300 or so essence has not been used yet.

Wonder what will happens if they are not used during the event.

I have heard that the vampire despawns if he kills you, so it could also mean that 300 or so essence have been used but summoner failed to kill it and hence it doesnt add to kill number and it looks like they are still out there :)

hmmm,

i cant say im to happy with that extended time,

yesterday points were extremely low,but i knew i had to play or else id not make the 40 hours within the original allowed time,
so i did 8 full 1 hour runs yesterday,where all runs were bad pointwise,all between 200-300

had that info about extended time be out earlyer i would have sit the bad period out

changing rules when event is going on is just bad

150 to regular depositors in the first hour to get us hooked, 20 to randoms.

After my first run, which had good globals and a mutated, it was horrible averaging 76% ammo return and losing all decay. 1 item in almost 30 little globals. I have like 30 hours left. I doubt I will be finishing it. I know what they are doing. Same thing happened last year.

Last edited:

150 to regular depositors in the first hour to get us hooked, 20 to randoms.

After my first run, which had good globals and a mutated, it was horrible averaging 76% ammo return and losing all decay. 1 item in almost 30 little globals. I have like 30 hours left. I doubt I will be finishing it. I know what they are doing. Same thing happened last year.

nice... wish i would have gotten one in first hour too... i´m just having the horrible return and the "no items"... lol

hmmm,

yesterday points were extremely low,but i knew i had to play or else id not make the 40 hours within the original allowed time,
so i did 8 full 1 hour runs yesterday,where all runs were bad pointwise,all between 200-300

had that info about extended time be out earlyer i would have sit the bad period out

Agree 100%...

Agree 100%...

Make that 10000%.

Not fun. I hunted a LOT yesterday during a period where I didn't feel was optimal loot. Adding 1-2 days maybe, but a full week? Why not just make the rules 1 week longer in the first place to account for the bugs we all know will be there anyway?

hmmm,

I think extending the event time was the only correct thing they could have done, since some people had set time aside to do hardcore hunting the first couple days, because they wouldn't have time to hunt other days.

It sounds to me that the real problem is that there should be no "hot periods" where there are lots of big pumpkins dropping.

Sure, and some of us changed our plans IRL to be here this past weekend and get out time done...

Reactions: das
Perhaps Skalman had issues with comp, net, the really hot pumpkin period not having been yet???

Sure, and some of us changed our plans IRL to be here this past weekend and get out time done...

I know I changed my weekend and still could only get in 18 hours total by the end of the weekend. Won't be able to do much tonight and next few nights after that maybe some short runs.

I did have lots of time Wed-Fri last week though and only got a few hours total inside instances because of the issues, so I am glade an extension was applied. After this coming weekend I may have extra time and may finish my 40 hours. By the 17th I maybe lucky to reach 30 hours right now, because of other stuff in game and IRL going on, that had been planned way before I even knew there was going to be a Halloween Instance.

Either way, the contest date has been changed so best of luck all. :)

The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 tomorrow morning, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event.

Note that participants are still limited to a total of 40 hours inside the Halloween Mayhem instances in order to qualify for prizes.

Activity in the graveyards has been incredibly high, it seems many of you love candy!

Here are some Halloween Mayhem statistics thus far:

Creatures Killed
  • Zombie Mutant Outcast - 74152
  • Zombie Mutant Bandit - 74899
  • Zombie Mutant Guard - 38624
  • Zombie Mutant Raider - 99883
  • Zombie Mutant Warrior - 74287
  • Zombie Mutant Berserker - 140488
  • Zombie Mutant Hunter - 31523
  • Zombie Mutant Warlord - 62190
  • Zombie Mutant Champion - 12069
  • Zombie Mutant Clan Warlord - 26001
  • Zombie Dog Young - 42295
  • Zombie Dog Mature - 44724
  • Zombie Dog Old - 10642
  • Zombie Dog Provider - 24229
  • Zombie Dog Guardian - 13392
  • Zombie Dog Dominant - 32064
  • Zombie Dog Alpha - 10988
  • Zombie Dog Old Alpha - 20114
  • Zombie Dog Prowler - 6736
  • Zombie Dog Stalker - 17441
  • The Big Pumpkin 1 - 2811
  • The Big Pumpkin 2 - 2226
  • The Big Pumpkin 3 - 3787
  • The Big Pumpkin 4 - 2016
  • The Big Pumpkin 5 - 1407
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 1 - 36
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 2 - 70
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 3 - 161
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 4 - 151
  • Count Vamp of Boorum 5 - 153
Items Looted
  • Rotten Halloween Pumpkin - 164796
  • Sickly Halloween Pumpkin - 35055
  • Damaged Halloween Pumpkin- 16562
  • Healthy Halloween Pumpkin - 8214
  • Mature Halloween Pumpkin - 3271
  • Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin - 1600
  • Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 304
  • Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 170
  • Halloween Candy Box - 3330
  • Essence of Evil - 802

Best of luck throughout the rest of Halloween Mayhem!

Originally Posted Here

Ok so that's Stars stats what about everyone elses!:laugh:

I have heard that the vampire despawns if he kills you, so it could also mean that 300 or so essence have been used but summoner failed to kill it and hence it doesnt add to kill number and it looks like they are still out there :)

he doesn't despawn.

Agreed, the extension should have been max 2 days (time when the instances did not work).

he doesn't despawn.

Nope, he stays there if he kills you, sounds like someone was feeding you a pile of BS to get you to hand over your essence :D

I did three of them, but the last one I decided to do in the same instance I looted it in so wasnt quite as prepared and died a couple of times.
Video here,
http://www.twitch.tv/entropiaplanets/b/478332338

One important stat is missing, avatars locked for trapping: all who did it.
Thank you.

It would be nice to have confirmation on how teamed players will be Disqualified and how Trapping will be disqualified.

The rule of not being in a team while in the instance only punishes those who are helping the main cheater, the one outside collecting points off the clock hasn't 'broken' those rules.

The time extension is nice for those who were unwilling to commit to the event before hand, and its nice for MAs pocketbook.

Sucks for those of us who sacrificed life and family over the weekend to catch up the lost time from first 2 days of the event though.

I have 22hrs in and no 500 or 1k point sacks, so pretty sure I don't have a chance anyways, but with an extra week chances are even worse for me as probably another 33% more players will finish their 39.xx hrs.

im quitting at 27 hours and only 5k or so points lol

The rule of not being in a team while in the instance only punishes those who are helping the main cheater, the one outside collecting points off the clock hasn't 'broken' those rules.

Agreed, most important part, and I want an answer to this and what you are going to do about trapping, MA, before I depo another cent. (trapping everywhere...not just in instance.) I am just done playing a game where you let people cheat.

hmmm,

What you get 200-300 points on slow days per hour. This confirms I have no chance in winning this but I did get two twin pumpkins and a adjusted hedoc mayhem so its all good even if it was just luck.

What you get 200-300 points on slow days per hour. This confirms I have no chance in winning this but I did get two twin pumpkins and a adjusted hedoc mayhem so its all good even if it was just luck.

Awww...all it took was you getting a good item to brag....er...I mean contribute to the forum. Welcome!

Last edited:
Well I for one am glad of the extra time, I think it makes the whole event fairer and should have been more time to begin with.

If you think about someone working 5 days a week maybe with a family, 4 hrs of gameplay a day is going to be very difficult to achieve. Whereas those lucky people who dont have to work and still have enough cashflow to depo to play this game can manage those 4 hours a bit more easily.

I don't have a family, I do work 30 hrs a week and it was going to be a struggle for me to complete 40 hrs this week. I probably would have made it to about 30.

So thank you MA for the extra time, but maybe it should have been longer to begin with.

Actually breaking the rules would be simple to verify, either they were or they weren't in a team that was looting inside the instance.

And if by "accident" they received the item that allow for points they delivered it to the NPC or not (preferably tt them unless planning to keep them for collection)

The problem unless somebody enlights me better is the counting of those extra points,
if they are just wasted in terms of event sake I see not much of a problem.

If MA really didn't want people in a team to enter the instance they could just implement the code that forces people out of a team while inside a "normal" schedule event.

Awww...all it took was you getting a good item to brag....er...I mean contribute to the forum. Welcome!

Thx for the welcome , I wasnt bragging well maybe a little. My main point was it looks like you have to be uber or lucky as hell to win this event. Dont get me wrong its a fun event but I wish they would have seperated the field a little, even if it meant getting smaller prizes.

Back