Hangar Browsing

Encicra

Old Alpha
Society
Hidden Item
Dustin "Encicra" Parker
I'm thinking about buying a hanger. I'd pay 7000-7500 usd for it, if it's in a half decent spot.

Update:

Might have a seller.

Good Luck

I would try to get one before banks come in game!

I'll buy for 75k ped.

If you are interested pm me.

just want to mention that a hangar was just bought for 9k usd

That's crazy- with prices these days you're profiting maybe 15 ped a trip max, you'ld have to put thousands of hours into selling tickets to recover 9k usd. That's just stupid- there are a million other investments that would give that same return and more without all the work.

That's crazy- with prices these days you're profiting maybe 15 ped a trip max, you'ld have to put thousands of hours into selling tickets to recover 9k usd. That's just stupid- there are a million other investments that would give that same return and more without all the work.

Profiting 15 ped max a trip? huh....?
I know someone who just made 3000+ peds profit in 4-5 days time :)

Bump for Encicra!

Oh really? How'd he fill his flights up so fast? and was that profit or just how much he brought in? Net or Gross? I'll guess Gross
Which means probably 50 flights at 60 ped a flight so appr. 15 peds profit per flight which is 75 usd- for 4-5 days of work.... Not much in other words :p especially with a 9k usd investment to get that small amt

Oh really? How'd he fill his flights up so fast? and was that profit or just how much he brought in? Net or Gross? I'll guess Gross
Which means probably 50 flights at 60 ped a flight so appr. 15 peds profit per flight which is 75 usd- for 4-5 days of work.... Not much in other words :p especially with a 9k usd investment to get that small amt

go buy a hangar, online 12 hour a day for 7 day a week to for flight only
before u say anything

just over a year ago they were around 2k USD, and ppl were called stoopid for buying them at those prices

;)

u'll get over it. and who r u to talk and call anyone "stoopid": look at ur name ;)
:laugh:

All i say is sbi invested in a booming market. I bought it less than half price 8 months ago. I bet it will reach 150k mark soon-ish....wait and see ;)

P.S.: i remember ppl saying 9000 ped for a LA is mad...take a look on the window...:D

Yeah Panther, thats my belief also!

It was Net. But naturally working in rl will often bring you more... not disputing that.

Sbi

Sorry to say that but if you are going to work everyday and put the 9K usd investment in real life you got far more :)
The game is for play not for be a job :D
12 Hours / day and 7/7 day sorry but you better go find a real job you will earn 4-5K USD in one month. ( or more )

Sorry to say that but if you are going to work everyday and put the 9K usd investment in real life you got far more :)
The game is for play not for be a job :D
12 Hours / day and 7/7 day sorry but you better go find a real job you will earn 4-5K USD in one month. ( or more )

strongly agree :)
what i m saying is that it will pay back the 9k usd u invest in the hangar (maybe very fast)
but for living, working or invest in real life is better

Well lets not forget that Space is not open yet... Also the Ships have 3 Gunner Seats and may well be used for hunting pirates... In addition who is to know how many more destinations there will be, Pilots could be earning much more flying longer distances.. Also these ships have the ability to land on planets, maybe alot of future ships will not be able to handle entering the atmosphere of Planets.

Revenue on land areas was very small initialy, compared to what it is today.. Some single land areas, earn as much monthly as 1 bedroom apartments in major cities.

Who knows what kind of Revenue a Spaceship might generate in the future... But It is my hope that being a virtual Spaceship pilot will one day be as lucrativve as alot of so called Real jobs!!

Well lets not forget that Space is not open yet... Also the Ships have 3 Gunner Seats and may well be used for hunting pirates... In addition who is to know how many more destinations there will be, Pilots could be earning much more flying longer distances.. Also these ships have the ability to land on planets, maybe alot of future ships will not be able to handle entering the atmosphere of Planets.

Revenue on land areas was very small initialy, compared to what it is today.. Some single land areas, earn as much monthly as 1 bedroom apartments in major cities.

Who knows what kind of Revenue a Spaceship might generate in the future... But It is my hope that being a virtual Spaceship pilot will one day be as lucrativve as alot of so called Real jobs!!

Speculation. Optimistic though:D

It could very well be that when space opens up the current ships will be eclipsed by better ones.

:duh: :dunno: :broke: buh-bye investment :cry:
Then it's time to call the guys over at Billy's to come tow your wreck!

It could very well be that when space opens up the current ships will be eclipsed by better ones.

What?
SpaceShip(L)? :scratch2:

Hey-Hey. I hope you are wrong and I hope NEVERDIE is right.

... I hope you are wrong and I hope NEVERDIE is right.

..so do I. ;)

I was just being goofy about towing the wrecked ships. They'd still work for sure. But they'd be collecting dust if other, better ones came along.

You only need to fly one single flight to be in profit as the cost of the hangar will be realised if or when you sell it again. The way prices raise in this game if you only flew ten flights and kept the hangar for a year before selling it I bet you make 200% at least on your investment alone. So what investment can make 200% in real life apart from guns, drugs or prostitution in one year. And 200% is a very conservative estimate of the inflation of hangar values, in the one year I have been ingame they have actually gone up 400% without any new areas in space being exploited :eek: Can you imagine what would happen to inflation if a new planet or even a completely new solar system is discovered?

soundboy

As long as the value of the hanger doesn't drop, you only need to make one profit of 15 peds before your profiting overall ;)

no offence mate but everything in life has some degree of risk thats why u work for a liveing and pay to play a game wile others make there liveing from playing games.

Back