Question: Hangars

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
So, since my first days as an EU (pe) player, soon i have found about hangars, always thought that was like any LA, or shop or anything, some1 would buy it ready to operate, but later when i found about lootable hangar parts, i discovered that an hangar has to be "build" by collecting all those pieces.
So i have some questions..
(notice i'm talking not by buying already made hangars, but talking about an hangar born time)
>How do this really work? Some1 buy a piece of land, and with hangar parts make it, house and ship, or the land has the house and with the hangar parts you build the ship?
>Can any property like a simple house can become an hangar, or MA releases houses to sell already made in specific points to be built an hangar?
>And to finish, with the incoming new planets, and possibly the addiction of many new players, will there be added more hangars?

You buy a Hangar, then add those lootable hangar parts to it to make it operational, you don't "build" it, just make it work.

you buy a Hangar - House - Ship and co.

Than you have to add different Items to get access to different areas within the hangar.

If you buy a hangar, they are all already fully operational. So, right now the hangar parts don't do anything.

Also, it is unknown if the shuttles in hangars will be used to travel to other places. Since the teleporter can be used to travel to other celestial bodies, I think teleporters will be used, and the hangars will only have shuttles used to travel to CND, and CP (if it is found again)

If you buy a hangar, they are all already fully operational. So, right now the hangar parts don't do anything.

Also, it is unknown if the shuttles in hangars will be used to travel to other places. Since the teleporter can be used to travel to other celestial bodies, I think teleporters will be used, and the hangars will only have shuttles used to travel to CND, and CP (if it is found again)

If you Bother to read information coming from MA you will know that the TP solution is Temporary until the Hangars are rebuilt and if you have any imagination at all you might wonder why so much time and effort was spent designing and building Athena Spaceport - it might be me but i think there's a Hint in the name probably too subtle for some to pick up on...........:)

Yes i know that hangars right now are fully operacional and they don't need at all hangar parts.
If you read again my first post, i was asking about "borned hangars", how they are made at the begining.

Yes i know that hangars right now are fully operacional and they don't need at all hangar parts.
If you read again my first post, i was asking about "borned hangars", how they are made at the begining.

As I understand it the hangars were partly built with a partly built ship inside it was then up to the owner to loot or buy the pieces to complete both the hangar and the ship to be able to fly - hope this answers your question

Back