Buying: Hanger (not an old joke thread)

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
Hello,

I'm looking at purchasing a hanger, while I don't believe the hyped 100k prices are still valid, I am open for discussion on the price of a nice hanger :)

PM me, regardless of your hangers location, and we can chat ;)

Hello,

I'm looking at purchasing a hanger, while I don't believe the hyped 100k prices are still valid, I am open for discussion on the price of a nice hanger :)

PM me, regardless of your hangers location, and we can chat ;)

Bumpely BUMP for your hanger :)
I am sure that you can get one waaaay much cheaper than 100k PED :p
GL found one :) !!!

FYI

Hangar = place where aircrafts / bulky vehicles / cargo is stored
Hanger = plastic or metal contraption which allows you to hang clothes

Anyways subscribing to thread.

I.

Why is it that people without hangers all seem to think hangar prices have dropped through the floor just because of the recession and a new VU? I think when the hangars have been rebuilt they are gonna be an awesome piece of real estate that that people would kill for just to own-do u think Athena Spaceport was built just to look pretty? I recon that will be the central area for space exploration in the future & that every ship that lands or takes off will leave or arrive there. Anyway thats just MHO an if im wrong hey WTH I'll still have a ship to fly whenever I want.

PS good luck with finding a (cheap) ship :)

People dont think the price has dropped, people just don't believe that someone today thinks he gets so much money for a hangar.

As you still can't rent a hangar, you have to be online all the time to make money of it. And with 100k PEDs you can buy several good shops and make money of them even when you are not online.

So it's unlikely someone buys a hangar to make money from it, only for people who think, they can sell a hangar for even more money later.

With upcoming planets, it's likely that you can do MORE with the hangars, but it's also likely that we will get more hangars then (see how often people dont find pilots in twin or on CND).

So it's very likely that prices will drop in the future, even though they did not drop yet :).

I think hangers were completely over-hyped with ND's whole space pirates thing, while we dont really know how hangers are going to be used with these new planets it obvious in the future there will be more uses, the situation where you can buy an average la for 160k and make around 50ped per day doing nothing can sort of reflect a hangers income ability in EU. I don't believe they are worth anything over 100k, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Buy one under 100k and prove it yourself ;)

Well I'm willing to discuss the price with a seller, and am pretty flexible. I don't want to turn away prospective sellers when I'm sure we can reach a deal.

Back