Happy Memorial Day and a Thank You!

Habu

Guardian
Society
Pluto's Redemption
Teufel Habu Hunden
I just wanted to stop in and say Happy Memorial Day to those who have fallen comrades, friends, and family who have served in the Armed Forces! Heroes are those who didn't make it home, and having served in the Marines, this fact is acutely important to me.

Although Memorial Day is an American holiday which I believe has its roots in the Civil War, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to any of those who have served, and any of those who haven't, that have lost friends and family in times of war, no matter what country you live in. Losing someone to conflict is never easy, and though perhaps we as countries have shed blood against one another, we are all human. No matter what race or background we come from, we all bleed red. My heartfelt condolences to all of you!

Semper Fidelis,
Geo

I just wanted to stop in and say Happy Memorial Day to those who have fallen comrades, friends, and family who have served in the Armed Forces! Heroes are those who didn't make it home, and having served in the Marines, this fact is acutely important to me.

Although Memorial Day is an American holiday which I believe has its roots in the Civil War, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to any of those who have served, and any of those who haven't, that have lost friends and family in times of war, no matter what country you live in. Losing someone to conflict is never easy, and though perhaps we as countries have shed blood against one another, we are all human. No matter what race or background we come from, we all bleed red. My heartfelt condolences to all of you!

Semper Fidelis,
Geo

Happy Memorial Day mate to you too. :)

I am spliting over my shoulder bifore i say this but i am glad that none of my familie... or friends... or other close known people i dont have who havent made coming home...

Happy Memorial Day to all of you who ever reads this...

Happy Memorial Day to you too.

Semper Fi my friend.

happy memorial day!

the good excuse to get drunk day :yay:

Back