Happy New Year ! (and little story...brief ? whatever)

Level

Elite
Most of you dont know me...most of you probably hate me...I have no reputation or authority in your eyes..but that doesn't matter today.

I feeled I have to write this, because probably this is gonna be my last HNY thread. Incoming year 2009 is going to be the year of changes in my life...honestly I am going to change almost everything (no, no gender, I stay male :p ) Continue playing Entropia Universe is a big question here, it all depends on Merry Mayhem results.

Today is my 6th New Year's Eve in Entropia Universe...and probably the last, no more hiding in the shell. Awarness of everybody enjoying parties, concerts etc, enjoying the life, is horrible...nvm.

I wish you all in upcoming 2009 year best of Luck, so all your dreams (or most of them) may come true. I wish you Health, which is the most important, so you may enjoy each day in happiness. I wish you Plenty of Love, Peace, Wisdom to chose priorities, Prosperity, Horus of happy times with friends and family.
I wish you best of everything :yay:

Happy New Year 2009 ! :cool:

Happy New Year Level.

I don't think you are hated or have no reputation or authority as much as you think.

Every New Year is a chance for everyone to make a change in their lives. I know I am planning on some big ones next year. Some will include EU and others are a bit more personal.

You just have to adapt to the curve balls life throws at you just like the ones MA throws at us in EU.

Happy New Year to everyone else as well.

Back