Harassment in PVP

If they aren't intended for PVP zones the planet partners have the option of turning them off in PVP zones.

I don't Think a planet partner can turn off just one certain kind of weapon, or even a specific level, in a specific Place (ie former cyrene trade terminal flame throwers at a vicinity of 100m to oil rig).

I don't Think a planet partner can turn off just one certain kind of weapon, or even a specific level, in a specific Place (ie former cyrene trade terminal flame throwers at a vicinity of 100m to oil rig).

Then perhaps Mindark and/or Planet Parnters should hire better programmers as it's all zeros and ones. PPs are definitely limited in what they can do but some of them are definitely showing more and more creativity each VU within the confines of the limitations they are allowed to play in. The reason arctic and hub work as they do is because they are a different server than the mainland of their respective planets... Perhaps the Rig should be made in to a bit of an instance or put on a different server you warp to by PP that looks like its the same place but is really a clone on another server you enter as soon as you cross the red line on the map or something so it's on its own server if they want the rig to play by different rules. Under the surface the cryengine has a lot of customization possibilities that Mindark has never dug in to all that far just quite yet. I suspect that since they can do things with distance and sound programming there's some underlying code in there somewhere that could be tweaked for certain items working in certain locations, but Mindark hasn't tinkered enough with it to make it work. Otherwise they couldn't turn off vehicles in certain locations.

Last edited:
Then perhaps Mindark and/or Planet Parnters should hire better programmers as it's all zeros and ones. PPs are definitely limited in what they can do but some of them are definitely showing more and more creativity each VU within the confines of the limitations they are allowed to play in. The reason arctic and hub work as they do is because they are a different server than the mainland of their respective planets... Perhaps the Rig should be made in to a bit of an instance or put on a different server you warp to by PP that looks like its the same place but is really a clone on another server you enter as soon as you cross the red line on the map or something so it's on its own server if they want the rig to play by different rules. Under the surface the cryengine has a lot of customization possibilities that Mindark has never dug in to all that far just quite yet. I suspect that since they can do things with distance and sound programming there's some underlying code in there somewhere that could be tweaked for certain items working in certain locations, but Mindark hasn't tinkered enough with it to make it work. Otherwise they couldn't turn off vehicles in certain locations.

#1 Have you ever thought how manic your writing is? A break here and there would make a difference.

#2 I agree that the rig needs to be redefined to allow new players into the game.

#2 I agree that the rig needs to be redefined to allow new players into the game.

There is the "noob rig" at Orthos.

One thing that would be fun would be to be able to have fort events that are "same level"; instead (just) a setting a max Health, set a Health that apples to everyone in the event (so that both 90 HP and 190 can join), and a setting for "TT-items only" (weapons/faps).

There is the "noob rig" at Orthos.

One thing that would be fun would be to be able to have fort events that are "same level"; instead (just) a setting a max Health, set a Health that apples to everyone in the event (so that both 90 HP and 190 can join), and a setting for "TT-items only" (weapons/faps).

Don't make excuses for a failed job brother, it won't work for 99/100 people hoping to hop into the game.

Back