Question: Harbinger - Omega (The Mother Of All Mobs)

Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
Is this the mob where all will cry for there Mother?? :laugh:

Now lets start guessing.

Im sure MA will really test us this time and bring in the Mother of all mobs - The

Harbringer - Omega

Who can guess the HP this mob will have?

i think it will more than the Atrox Queen with 49420 HP due to the new loot split

so i quess 75000 HP

Ah yes, with the Alpha being the smallest, we would have the Alpha and Omega, and everything between...

My guess for the amount of HP:

A LOT

:D

Actually they should make the biggest one have some graphical change, doesnt have to be much, maybe that it has a little more robot parts or is another color? :dunno:

Well harbinger iota is like being hit by a spider young+, but the differences in maturity on the harbinger are very different. Either Omega hits as hard as a spider stalker or even harder no idea. I guess only the ubers can find out as they seem to do stab cut and burn damage, I think. But I guess omega will be very hard to kill if u can find it that is..

they should make it really big, like 10 meters high (aprox 32 feet) and people should be able to see it from miles

make it so it has 10 hp and make it drop 1 dung.. I would lol for weeks..

but it will probably have 200k+ hp and do 500+ dmg

Well harbinger iota is like being hit by a spider young+, but the differences in maturity on the harbinger are very different. Either Omega hits as hard as a spider stalker or even harder no idea. I guess only the ubers can find out as they seem to do stab cut and burn damage, I think. But I guess omega will be very hard to kill if u can find it that is..

I dont know what kind of armor you have - but im not that affraid for a spider young hunted naked - but the Iota - well I saw some +300 hp in supremacy and there Healthbar turned red very fast :) (pssst spartacus with 3e is a good choice)

they should make it really big, like 10 meters high (aprox 32 feet) and people should be able to see it from miles

I have a picture like a King Kong sized mob with a lot of VTOL flying around beeing knocked away while people shooting there ass of and dont do any harm at all :)

make it so it has 10 hp and make it drop 1 dung.. I would lol for weeks..

but it will probably have 200k+ hp and do 500+ dmg

lol - you will prolly need a new sic after a dance with this mob :)

Tuffest mob so far:

WarlockHydra (Trial 9)218100hp

Considering that the last Hydra(probably the 218k HP one) that spawned was still a small mob for 3 main teams(AoW/UU/Warrants) + help from M2S/cK and others, I would guess a 10x HP mob would be maybe a good start towards an event mob that requires a combined effort fromthe community to take it down.

In my vision, the ideal mob has enough HP to offer 150-200 participants at least a half an hour fight(not constant shooting but also dying, teleporting back, finding it... etc). So maybe 2 Mil HP with a moderate regen or 1 Mil HP with high regen. Fast hitting mob with a dmg interval between 200 and 400 so that both medium and ubers could have a chance to stayu alive to at least 1 hit. There should only be 2-3 semi rare items(like A10x amps or some UL medium armor parts or some marbers) and most of the loot to consist of a high tt hof composed of low tt stackable.

This way everyone would have a share of a BIG and FLASHY hof and those that invested in high gear and skills would have a higher percentage of looting on top of that some items with markup.

Considering that the last Hydra(probably the 218k HP one) that spawned was still a small mob for 3 main teams(AoW/UU/Warrants) + help from M2S/cK and others, I would guess a 10x HP mob would be maybe a good start towards an event mob that requires a combined effort fromthe community to take it down.

In my vision, the ideal mob has enough HP to offer 150-200 participants at least a half an hour fight(not constant shooting but also dying, teleporting back, finding it... etc). There should only be 2-3 semi rare items(like A10x amps or some UL medium armor parts or some marbers) and most of the loot to consist of a high tt hof composed of low tt stackable.

This way everyone would have a share of a BIG and FLASHY hof and those that invested in high gear and skills would have a higher percentage of looting on top of that some items with markup.

This mob should at least give a new ATH#1

---

I was just thinking if MA made the hills in the crater that step so it cant escape and run to a turret when it realize that it didnt stand a chance against the combined forces of EU brave soldiers......

Last edited:
They wont be that hard. Hydra was a exception and always dropped UL items.

My guess is he will have something around 20k HP but a lot of fire power. Ask MA they know better :laugh:

This mob should at least give a new ATH#1

---

I was just thinking if MA made the hills in the crater that step so it cant escape and run to a turret when it realize that it didnt stand a chance against the comined forces of EU brave soldiers......

Nobody will turret it if they have even a slightest chance to loot something from it.

The reason behind turreted Hydras was pure greed. If I can't have the goodies from the loot then let's makes is so that the ubers won't have them either ;)

Give the small ppl a slight chance to a piece of the big flashy cake and you will be amazed of how many will show up. With a shared loot feature enabled on such a mob, I'm afraid that even a 2 Mil HP mob with fast regen will be too small. The loot doesn't have to been the No. 1 ATH in EU history. In fact that's a bad idea. The big ATH should be handed to 1 person only because it makes much better publicity. Otherwise it's like playing Lotto and instead of 1 guy hitting the jackpot, everyone's tickets will be a 100 euro winning tickets. For this mob, it's enough a 4-5k tt HOF and you will be amazed of how many ppl will show up to "help defend our beloved planet Calypso" :laugh:

What are the HP of current high maturities?

Entropedia doesnt say and they kill my noobish avi before the scanner is in range. :laugh:

Nobody will turret it if they have even a slightest chance to loot something from it.

The reason behind turreted Hydras was pure greed. If I can't have the goodies from the loot then let's makes is so that the ubers won't have them either ;)

Give the small ppl a slight chance to a piece of the big flashy cake and you will be amazed of how many will show up. With a shared loot feature enabled on such a mob, I'm afraid that even a 2 Mil HP mob with fast regen will be too small. The loot doesn't have to been the No. 1 ATH in EU history. In fact that's a bad idea. The big ATH should be handed to 1 person only because it makes much better publicity. Otherwise it's like playing Lotto and instead of 1 guy hitting the jackpot, everyone's tickets will be a 100 euro winning tickets. For this mob, it's enough a 4-5k tt HOF and you will be amazed of how many ppl will show up to "help defend our beloved planet Calypso" :laugh:

I get the feeling you don't plan to be part of that crowd. lol
Btw such a mob has not officially been announced yet anyways or?

I get the feeling you don't plan to be part of that crowd. lol
Btw such a mob has not officially been announced yet anyways or?

As long as I have a chance to some loot with markup I'll probably take part of that crowd.

After all what is the reason of continuously improving my avatar skills and gear if not to participate to such events. :laugh:

Last edited:
5 billion hp

and for the loot when you get this message, "This creature carried no loot" please don't cry.

dunno what it will be or how hard it will be .... but ill try to be there for the big crash :laugh:

dunno what it will be or how hard it will be .... but ill try to be there for the big crash :laugh:

:laugh: - could be very funny if the death of The Mother of all Harbingers will result in a huge explosion that will kill all in the Crater instantly - :laugh:

Harbinger Omega Stats:

Description: A.K.A Fat Lady, when this one sings, shoots, or farts it is all over, ah and her children harbinger alpha - etc is responsible for the failed arrival of all beer to Calypso.

HP: 750,000
Damage: 450 - 575
Dimensions 10m(x)5m(x)30m
Travel Speed: Crosses radar in 3.5 seconds

Highest DMG Loot: Modified Opalo Harbinger (L)
Team Distributed Loots: Nova fragments, and breast implants ( M & F )

Special Immunities To: Turrets, Water, Whining & Bitching

Dmg Types:
- 50% Penetration
- 100% Cheapass

Harbinger Omega Stats:

Description: A.K.A Fat Lady, when this one sings, shoots, or farts it is all over, ah and her children harbinger alpha - etc is responsible for the failed arrival of all beer to Calypso.

HP: 750,000
Damage: 450 - 575
Dimensions 10m(x)5m(x)30m
Travel Speed: Crosses radar in 3.5 seconds

Highest DMG Loot: Modified Opalo Harbinger (L)
Team Distributed Loots: Nova fragments, and breast implants ( M & F )

Special Immunities To: Turrets, Water, Whining & Bitching

Dmg Types:
- 50% Penetration
- 100% Cheapass

At that speed it definitely does just impact and the penetration.

The uber you are the more penetration you will absorb from the mob.

Can you imagine a crowd of 100-200 people hofing and swirling at same time?

How much lag will that be?

lol.

500,000 - 1,000,000 in hp whit elec dmg 1,000 / hit :silly2:

Can you imagine a crowd of 100-200 people hofing and swirling at same time?

How much lag will that be?

lol.

only one will get the hof / global on shared mobs :wise:

I see almost all of you think MA will make the Omega 1 with huge amount of HP. But they used us with a lot of surprises and maybe the mob will be with 20k HP but 700 damage points.

Anyone try plotting stats on the observed harbinger models to see if there's a line or curve that could predict the omega stats?

Back