Hard GAME!!!

Bah, level 2...

well that was great fun.

lvl 2 wont give ya a headach

lol i know i cant pass level 2 either =)

damn game :p

level 2!!!!!

Rip

LEVEL 3

Rip

it only works on flash 8 .. though i will be execture by flash 7 and maybe lower.. that took me ages to find out what the problem was... so page doesnt say you need 8.. be aware!!

In flash 7 you just get one big black area.. no buttons nothing ..

Squee said:
it only works on flash 8 .. though i will be execture by flash 7 and maybe lower.. that took me ages to find out what the problem was... so page doesnt say you need 8.. be aware!!

In flash 7 you just get one big black area.. no buttons nothing ..

LOL yup i thought this was a prank till i upgraded to Flash 8, Level 2 is solid though lol

Elroy :)

Elroy Harvey said:
LOL yup i thought this was a prank till i upgraded to Flash 8, Level 2 is solid though lol

Elroy :)

thought id inform ya all to avoid the same problem.. my lunch was over so ill hafta try tonight ..

took a while, interesting game and great concept.

just because most people wont belive me... i even got a screenie.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and for those curious about all the boards, i went back through and did screenies of all them for you.

Last edited:

too many images for one post... it gets tricky, but if you know youe mouse, its not really that hard.

woah.

I had to go out after 3 (could o gone more, yeah :p )

Gratz anyway Dom ;)

Rip

I knew I should have checked to see if anyone finished this first. I'm at level 8 atm but it's not that fun :p *Quit*

wow i cant believe some of u got that far i quit after level 2 lol

Dominatus said:
it gets tricky, but if you know youe mouse, its not really that hard.

But did you cheat?

Gratz Dominatus, I got bored after level 3, silly game. But then I often refer to PE as a silly game, hehe, and I keep playing that :D

Back