Has anyone getting login error "An internal error occured..."

i.cromme

Prowler
Society
A free bird
Igor Kromas Guk
Yesterday everything been ok. On Caly.
Today getting "An internal error occured. Try to login later ..."

Servers are bugged right now, Mobs dont give loot, shrapnell are not to convert and more.. take a break today

servers have problems atm ( and seems mostly on weekends if you look on past months :-(( ) give it some time and try to log in later

I also have this issue, was fine yesterday, now internal error.... sad times :(

Meh this shit is sad even doing RDI i get stuck in instance, cant exit (because the area is down) it so i had to logout now waiting for them to realocate my avatar.

Last edited:
If you need your avatar relocated, please contact livesupport, and they'll get on it as quickly as possible.

If you need your avatar relocated, please contact livesupport, and they'll get on it as quickly as possible.
This should not be nessecary!!!! You guys already KNOW it is not working right.. sojust restart the whole thing!

To get more no looters and crap returns?

I'd rather stay unable to play the game until they fix it properly so we can play fairly

Tomorrow we will know if it was intended or not right? :p

Reactions: Mil

I contacted live support and their response was to keep trying every 30 minutes.

When asking to move my avatar (as suggested above) I was told they they don’t have the ability and that I would need to submit a support ticket.
Unfortunately, I don’t want to wait 3-4 days for the ticket to be answered with a generic response and ticket closed.

Send support and ask for reallocation, they moved me , thank you.

Send support and ask for reallocation
to which place? i am at fort medusa, as i remember

to which place? i am at fort medusa, as i remember

They usually put me on Icarus or somewhere on Amethera, dont need to ask the location just to reallocate it :p

When asking to move my avatar (as suggested above) I was told they they don’t have the ability and that I would need to submit a support ticket.

Yeah, if you contacted them earlier, you might've gotten that reply, but it's set up so they can do it now.

I also asked them to check your case again, so you should get a response soon.

This should not be nessecary!!!! You guys already KNOW it is not working right.. sojust restart the whole thing!
Easy there partner. Not everyone needs moved.

Easy there partner. Not everyone needs moved.
No not everyone needs to be moved, but clearly the servers aren´t working right .. and instead of moving god knows how many players just do a restart, takes a few minutes , But ofc thos 5 Minutes would cause a inconvenience to all those who actually didn´t lose several Mobs which weren´t carry any loot... How dare i to complain ....

No not everyone needs to be moved, but clearly the servers aren´t working right .. and instead of moving god knows how many players just do a restart, takes a few minutes , But ofc thos 5 Minutes would cause a inconvenience to all those who actually didn´t lose several Mobs which weren´t carry any loot... How dare i to complain ....

I've spoken to support, and they investigated the servers earlier. There should be no remaining issues, but some people may still need to be moved to be able to log in properly.

Thus, if you cannot log in, please contact live support, and they will move you as quickly as possible.

If you are still having server issues at this point, please send a support case with as many details as possible (time, location, which type of issue, etc) so it can be looked into further. Thanks.

EDIT: Just as a heads-up: you can also contact support if you need to be moved, but live support is much faster. You can find live support in the bottom right on the official Entropia website.

Last edited:
contacted support 2 hours ago about being stuck

still stuck, cant log in...

support case 428613:

I can log in, but only because i am at Minopolis which is still working.

But whenever i try to TP to Fort Medusa... the area you have tried to enter is unavailable

Will try again later :sneaky:

I've spoken to support, and they investigated the servers earlier. There should be no remaining issues, but some people may still need to be moved to be able to log in properly.

Thus, if you need your avatar moved, please contact live support or send a support case and they will move you as quickly as possible.

If you are still having server issues at this point, please send a support case with as many details as possible (time, location, which type of issue, etc) so it can be looked into further. Thanks.
Hi Ludvig,

I am now able to log in - i attempted to Teleport to Atlas Haven teleporter and got the following message;

The area you have tried to enter is currently unavailable

I have made a support case about this as well, but just wanted to mention that servers are clearly not back ro normal and issues seem to remain.

First time I asked live chat to be moved they said it's not possible by them, tried again 2 hours later and they have now moved me :)

I just used Live Chat to move me and it took less than a minute for the whole interaction and I logged in at Camp Icarus. Wow I'm impressed with this prompt and smooth response!

I can log in, but only because i am at Minopolis which is still working.

But whenever i try to TP to Fort Medusa... the area you have tried to enter is unavailable

Will try again later :sneaky:
Medusa and Livas heigths are still not available...

still cant login , sent 2 support tickets 3 hours ago no response .

Back