Has anyone looted any UL uber armor since the last VU?

Tarponhuntr

Provider
Society
Wilddaemons Reloaded
Assura Azira Vonnegut
The title really says it all. Has anyone looted any UL uber armors in the most recent VU. Lets say Jaguar and higher? If so, please list item and Mob if possible.

Thanks

What I've seen so far , with approx. dates and mob ( if available)
some of these are posted below, but Im going to try to consolidate them here so that we can get an idea of drops at glance :

7-11-08 Jaguar arms (M) unknown
7-11-08 Jaguar arms (M) Tezlapod
7-9-08 Jaguar Feet (M) Trox
~7-11-08 Angel Shins (?) Feffoid
7-3-08 Jag Feet (M) Trox
6-26-08 Jag Thighs (M) Esto

.... will post more as I find them

Last edited:
well i think he wants us to search for him and post it in this thread :D

So yes that called lazy :D

Many angel shins, jag arms, jag feet, etc..

Yes, they're dropping!

EDIT:

Incase you're lazy..

2x Jag arms from tezla (maybe even more)
Jag feet from atrox..
Not sure about angel shins though.. Was it this VU? :D

Last edited:
I guess Ive been called worse things than lazy!:laugh: I probably shoulda searched a little better , but I was at work, and the thought crossed my mind, so I thought Id jot it down while I was thinking about it. But thanks for your help if you do respond.:ahh:

Honeyz looted a set of Angel shins F from a feff :handgun: the other day.

even angel shins dropping today or yesterday from feffs!
check (uber)hof section so now and then and you will be suprised

Ive begun to update the thread at the beginning with the reported drops of upper end armor I have been able to find so far. Maybe this will help us get an idea of the patterns or trends , if we can see them all on one page.

Anyway , hope you guys find this helpful

Tarpon

frigid looted angel heml M recently

even angel shins dropping today or yesterday from feffs!
check (uber)hof section so now and then and you will be suprised

Hi TUUR !!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Hi TUUR !!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

lol Hi ron! say Greets to the soc from me ;)
ill be back in a month, maybe 2.. then we'll work on our uber items :D

soc mate got jag F foot off a trox a few weeks back UNL

jag+angel shins dropping

why does this question get asked every week? someone hunted for 1kped ammo and think they should get a nice loot :scratch2:

For me, jag is absolutelly not that "uber" since solir exist :p

For me, jag is absolutelly not that "uber" since solir exist :p

DOes that make angel not uber because lich exists? or eon because of infiltrator? :p

DOes that make angel not uber because lich exists? or eon because of infiltrator? :p

Of course :) jk.

No. I say that the Jagu is not that uber. Go hogglos with a jag and u will cry having spent all those peds for close to be a neme...

jag+angel shins dropping

why does this question get asked every week? someone hunted for 1kped ammo and think they should get a nice loot :scratch2:

Not complaining. Just trying to get an idea of what is still dropping, or if some items have been removed. You know, the whole (L) -vs- unl thing? Also , I like to hunt mobs for specific items from time to time. However, if it doesnt seem that these items still drop , I may choose to hunt something different.

Anyway , I hope this helps ya understand.

Not complaining. Just trying to get an idea of what is still dropping, or if some items have been removed. You know, the whole (L) -vs- unl thing? Also , I like to hunt mobs for specific items from time to time. However, if it doesnt seem that these items still drop , I may choose to hunt something different.

Anyway , I hope this helps ya understand.

Been like that for a while now, much to the chagrin of longterm players. Obviously at some point MA realised that dropping unl. armor for all hunters was an unsustainable economy - because certain people with enough money at teh right time were collecting (and still are) not one uber armor set, but four. Looking forward to (L) versions dropping at rate that the (L) guns do now :D

Back