Has anyone seen Je Jak Bam from Dawn Daeamons?

What did jak use the 50k peds for?

• Losing it all in oa-101(L)

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Beers and strippers

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • Withdraw to solve his personal finacial problems

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • He tted them :)

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • He still has them

Votes: 24 26.4%

• Total voters
Status

Looser

Alpha
Society
AO
Nicholas Looser Entergate
Jak from Dawn deamons is missing, and so is the 30 000-50 000 peds that was in the socbank, anyone seen him or got his msn?

he has been offline for months btw

Theres a thread about it at EP where he made posts 1-2 months ago.

got a link?

*removed*

Hope you see those peds.

When I left Dawn Daemons Yquem gave me most the peds I was owed even though he's not the soc banker. I then pmed jak on here a couple months ago asking him for LG taxes etc which were 500+ ped. He responded pretty quickly and told me that he'd get it sorted once LG taxes for the 9 months were done. Well now there done so hopefully I'll hear from him soon.

I havent seen him in game for a long time, but he seems to check the forum here every few days. Anyway I don't think I'd classify this as a scam but as people being very lazy/busy and a reason to avoid haveing a society bank.

Not much to say but..

i_love_this_thread.jpg

I speak to Jak and he's not been able to log in due to that his computer is not able to handle EU, atm. But I think he's trying to fix it.

Reactions: jak
I speak to Jak and he's not been able to log in due to that his computer is not able to handle EU, atm. But I think he's trying to fix it.

Probably time he made the effort to visit a friend who does have a functioning computer then and get it sorted.

I just dont buy "I cant log into game because my computer cant take it". Set it to safe mode and get the peds back. You dont need fancy gfx and 50fps to do that.

Anyways, gl sorting this out.

I bet 50 ped that this thread will be locked before page 10!

( Bets only within this page :D )

Probably time he made the effort to visit a friend who does have a functioning computer then and get it sorted.

I just dont buy "I cant log into game because my computer cant take it". Set it to safe mode and get the peds back. You dont need fancy gfx and 50fps to do that.

Anyways, gl sorting this out.

Don't kill the messenger haha.
I only said what he's told me. :p

Lol my computer is not good enough to log in at 3 fps and do 1 trade.

I don't have a single friend or family member who owns a computer.

The check is in the mail.

The dog ate my homework.

She looked 18.

Lets hear some more excuses.

Oh man that sucks, seems thers no trusting ppl in this game...... anymore

Guess I'll make a post before this is locked.

First thanks Looser, you still continue to try to piss me off, even when I'm not around. :D And yes, you failed :)

All DD have my cell #, and other info and can and do contact me.

Yes I'm having a hard time in life right now. Regardless, all the peds that I'm responsible for are safe and will be given to those whom they belong to once I sort RL out a bit.

Again, thanks looser, for being a "looser"? :D

First thanks Looser, you still continue to try to piss me off, even when I'm not around. :D And yes, you failed :)

Yes I'm having a hard time in life right now. Regardless, all the peds that I'm responsible for are safe and will be given to those whom they belong to once I sort RL out a bit.

Guess don't understand why you having rl problems and have to sort things out irl before giving ppl the peds they are owed..... :scratch2:

If peds as 'safe' that would mean to me they are on your avatar... is that the case??????? Did you have to withdraw them for problems irl????

Am I missing something here????? :confused:

GL sorting it out..

ouch that sucks man :S
you'll hardly hear anything of him I think
Tho I wish you the best luck!

Actually, just an FYI - I have learned from personal experience that it is indeed possible to have a computer with equipment so hopelessly antiquated that is literally impossible to even sign in under safe mode. Even when trying to log in via safe mode, it pretty much just laughs at me and gives up.

:scratch2: :rofl: :tp:

oh no, JC is reading the thread... well I agree with Casay! and just want to say in before the lock.. :D

First of all, your real life problems shouldnt be your soc "mates" problems.
2nd of all, if you withdraw it or crafted it all up, at least be honest about it.
{deleted}
4th of all, call me whatever, in this case i think im way more nice than you, im helping out a few ex socmates, {deleted}

when it comes to your pc.
there are internet places with entropia, i doubt you have any rl friends so thats out of the question.

If the soc trust you, i think you could at least find ONE person, YQ the leader? that you could trust with ONE gc code, after all, soc bank is worth more than your avatar!

Btw, stick to one story about your pc, one day its the harddrive, the other its the graphics, next day its motherboard, get real, speak the truth!

gl being you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, just an FYI - I have learned from personal experience that it is indeed possible to have a computer with equipment so hopelessly antiquated that is literally impossible to even sign in under safe mode. Even when trying to log in via safe mode, it pretty much just laughs at me and gives up.

{deleted}

before his "pc problem" he logged off every time someone asked him to pay out some from the soc bank, i dont play wow, i think its crappy, but not so crappy that his "pc problems" allow him to play that, and not entropia...

Last edited by a moderator:
Peds stolen are peds earned... or am I missing something here... :scratch2:

Status
Back