Have i missed the Housing contest Party?

Rasta

Dominant
Society
Self Employed
Hollyman
Hi all.

On the client i noticed the winners of the content would get theyr prizes @ a past weekend given time.

Have i missed it?

I just wonder to see no screenies :D

What about the cellebration?

Is MA sleeping again?
Has anyone a info for us where & @ what time it is?

I don't think there was going to be an official celebration as such, but rather MA just put the prices in the inventory of the winners.

Could be wrong though...

Hi to all here !!

as you should know I am one of the Winners of the Housing Design Contest.

I made the 3rd Place and I should probably get a Part of the Supremacy Armor.... :eek:

But the contest is over since 22nd of June and I dont received any Armor Part til now :(

I dont received any e-mail or something else MA could do, to tell us winners a correct Date and Time when we should get our Prizes :mad:

I wrote a Support Case to MA with the Question when and if they are thinking about any Date and Time when we should get our Prizes.

I dont have one of the other Winners on my FL so I am not able to ask them if they have same problem like me...... :bomb:

maybe someone of you in here has Skalman or one of the other Winners on FL and maybe you could ask them if they still waiting for their Prizes too ?

For myself Im very angry about the fact that it takes that looooong until MA will give us the Prizes, Its now like 1 Week ago since same message stands on Client Site and that MA will tell us a Date and Time for getting the Prizes.

I really dont hope that there is any problem on MA Side because it takes that long...... :scared:

oki, MA never is fast with such things but isnt it a Shame that MA needs that long to fix this Prize - Ceremony ????

What you think about ???

hehe u dumbies, check the CL, or sit e. news on the page

I will not be there :mad: , I have taken a break .... sun and sea :D
Kay

lol oki haha point for U :p

but last time I checked Client Site before I wrote this Post before it was not updated :)

lol

oki then we all sleep better :D

Back