Heals for 0.0

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
Healing for 0.0, or sometimes even 0.000 with Vivo T1 (I've done it with SK-20(L) also)...

This is 5 different instances on only 1 single fap job I was hired on!...

I'm switching from UR125(L) to Vivo T1... you can clearly see in the 1st screenshot I do less than the minimum healing range of Vivo T1 (7.7-10.3), and in the 2nd and 3rd screenshot I do less than the minimum healing range of UR125(L) (60-80), then use Vivo T1 and get 0.0 heals!

This happens all the time to me! Anybody else?! :scratch2:

I've sent a support case, I'll update this thread with the results!

(this was done with my personal UR125(L) and my customers were not charged for these over-heals)

Last edited:
It happens if a heal from a fap and another healing event (either natural healing or several different faps / regeneration chips) act at very closely spaced time. Given that we have a distributed system here where, you would either have massive delays (you need to acquire a lock on teh target on any healing action) or you would have occasional 0.0 heals. The latter is much better.

And these have always been happening, just before you were shown the "fap use" number, not the actual healing applied to target.

It happens if a heal from a fap and another healing event (either natural healing or several different faps / regeneration chips) act at very closely spaced time. Given that we have a distributed system here where, you would either have massive delays (you need to acquire a lock on teh target on any healing action) or you would have occasional 0.0 heals. The latter is much better.

And these have always been happening, just before you were shown the "fap use" number, not the actual healing applied to target.

in the 1st screenshot I do less than the minimum healing range of Vivo T1 (7.7-10.3) and then get 0.0 heals without switching to another fap! there is no natural healing occurring in between those two actions.

(updated first post with that info)

It's really simple.

After you fully healed your customer gained an HP-contributing skill (like Rifle for example) and his HP increased by a tiny fraction. At the next heal you fully heal him again but the fraction is too tiny (like under 1/1600) of a hp and it displays 0.0

Ciobyna

looks to me as if theyr full health, but had a skillgain on a skill that is used in health, therefore opening an opportunity for you to heal, but it being less then 0.05 hp it shows you healing 0.0

edit: ciobyna beat me to it

Yes iv had this as well, very annoying. No switching FAP just normal healing... Hell sometimes im standing around doing nothing and my finger just click to heal(I have no idea why if I don't click for a while and my hand is on the mouse I click anyway :D ) when I clearly have full health and have not been hit in some time(standing inside by the auction/hanging out somewhere ext.) and still heal for 0.0 :s cost me for my finger clicking for no reason :D

Why do you heal him if he's already fully healed? :)

It's really simple.

After you fully healed your customer gained an HP-contributing skill (like Rifle for example) and his HP increased by a tiny fraction. At the next heal you fully heal him again but the fraction is too tiny (like under 1/1600) of a hp and it displays 0.0

Ciobyna

that sounds like it is probably what's happening!...

Why the hell does MA not have a safeguard in effect to prevent healing amounts smaller than .1 HP?!

sounds like this is an easy fix for them, but they are reaping the benefits of ripping people off with 0.0004 and lower heals after skill gains! That sucks!
Why do you heal him if he's already fully healed? :)

I don't mind healing 1 or 2 HP to top off my customers completely, but 0.0004 and lower is just unfair! I'm still forced to pay full decay for that!

Last edited:
I guess the tiny fractional healing could be correct. I've also had damage to my VTOL when landing in the amount of 0.0 damage

Afaik it does this when a player gains Rifle skill increase for example.... aka his health goes up. :)

edit: noticed someone already said this :)

Are you peeps sure its healing less then 1hp? or is it really healing absolutely nothing like iv said before when im fully healed standing around and can heal myself 0.0 with full health even the below 1 hp should have regen from standing around after a while, so it seems to be healing nothing and make you pay the decay.... for... nothing lol not even less then 1 hp... none...

If you guys send a complaint to support, I will support that :p

This bug really ticked me off, I was healing my leader on longtooths.

It's really simple.

Ciobyna

yeah what he said! That's why it's happening. Or sometimes ofc because there is actually a tiny ammount of hp left to real till max.

I've sent a support case, I'll update this thread with the results!
I asked for compensation for 5 uses of Vivo T1, this is their response...

"Hi,

Your feedback has been forwarded to the design team, but unfortunately, since this is currently considered a working system, we are not able to compensate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind regards,

Karin | Planet Calypso Support"

so I sent 9 more screenshots and told them that's ridiculous and they sent...

"Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots. As previously stated, we are not able to offer compensation in this matter.

I apologize that I cannot be of any further assistance; I assure you that your feedback has been heard.

Kind regards,

I don't think this is right!!! it's greedy and dismissive, I sent 14 screenshots of this problem happening within just a couple days (2 hunts/healing jobs) :scratch2:

I asked for compensation for 5 uses of Vivo T1, this is their response...

"Hi,

Your feedback has been forwarded to the design team, but unfortunately, since this is currently considered a working system, we are not able to compensate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind regards,

so I sent 9 more screenshots and told them that's ridiculous and they sent...

"Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots. As previously stated, we are not able to offer compensation in this matter.

I apologize that I cannot be of any further assistance; I assure you that your feedback has been heard.

Kind regards,

I don't think this is right!!! it's greedy and dismissive, I sent 14 screenshots of this problem happening within just a couple days (2 hunts/healing jobs) :scratch2:

It is still not a bug afaik... People gain health, so their HP they had right before they got a skill gain is not "full" anymore, so you heal and then the heal less than 0.1 hp and that makes it "0.0" because it doesnt display all decimals....

How can you want compensation for that?

Just wait for the mob to hit him :D

How can you want compensation for that?

because it's not fair I can heal for a ten-thousandth of a HP and have to pay the full decay when if I knew it was that low I wouldn't click it...

3 HP and 0.0001 HP don't look much different on the little health bars, especially with the new animated health gains/losses.

I just want the system to not allow heals below 0.1 HP, since that would completely eliminate this from ever happening again to anybody! That's an easy and reasonable fix I think!

(either that, or make it so when you gain HP you gain that fraction full instead of empty)

Last edited:
Back