Info: Hello all help with infor about tier armor

Shinkiba

Mature
Hello all, im new. Need to know wicht is the best way to upgrade the Tier of the CDF SCout amor. I dont find info about it, and i guess most be a way to do it with constant or regular way

It is your choice of course, but most people wouldn't recommend tiering that armor due to its very low protection stats.

Armor plates would be a better way to increase its protection values if you like its colour scheme.

thank 4 you answer 1 more thing

It is your choice of course, but most people wouldn't recommend tiering that armor due to its very low protection stats.

Armor plates would be a better way to increase its protection values if you like its colour scheme.

Ok i get you advice, in a few days will take the mentoring armor, you think is better tier up that armor?

Graduate armor is good armor that will last a long time. The way tiering works on armors is every tier u unlock if you place a armor enhancer in it u gain 5% of the base protection per slot. I wouldnt tier low armor as the protection you would gain would not be enough to justify the enhancer cost (they break) so if u want more protection grab plates that match the protection you need

Last edited:
Ok i get you advice, in a few days will take the mentoring armor, you think is better tier up that armor?

Adj pixie or the ark one cant remember the name now are quite good. Put some 2a plates on it and should do just fine for a while.

My advice, dont tier it up.

Back