HELP! Do you know this player?!

Cayman

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Cayman
Hey all. I provide a quad flight service. About a half hour ago I was taking a passenger from Calypso to Arkadia, when my internet quit for good out of nowhere. He is now stranded at the neutral station between the two planets (on a direct line). His name was Val Val (something). Does anyone know a male avatar with a name similar to this? I'd know it if I saw it. If you do, please help him out and let him know I will fully refund him!!! I feel terrible. 27 successful flights and this is my first non-delivery. If anyone assists in the rescue, please provide a screenie and I'll reimburse you! :(

If you're wondering, I'm using 3G to send this message (not internet :()

UPDATE: Passenger delivered by T79x. Thank you!

Last edited:
That sucks, but at least you're making a point out of righting the issue!

+rep for your Honesty :cool:

Bummer.

+rep

Thanks RobBuona, thats definitely him!! Too bad I can't message him until he adds me as a friend. Well thats a step in the right direction. Next would be getting internet back... :-/ Hope he's not still stranded...

These things happen, +rep for letting us know he needs help.

Cheers
Bjorn

MANY thanks to Thomas T79x Hope (in his UL quad) who delivered my passenger after being stranded for 20 mins.

Thanks RobBuona, thats definitely him!! Too bad I can't message him until he adds me as a friend. Well thats a step in the right direction. Next would be getting internet back... :-/ Hope he's not still stranded...

You had to have added them to your vehicle guest list. So that is one way to know who it was. You can also pull the health bar from the guest list (unless MA changed that) and then send them a message using the health bar options.:girl:

You had to have added them to your vehicle guest list. So that is one way to know who it was. You can also pull the health bar from the guest list (unless MA changed that) and then send them a message using the health bar options.:girl:

True, bat hard if your internet connection is down :wise:

True, bat hard if your internet connection is down :wise:
The person can't add the OP as a friend either if it is down.:dunce:

That's definitely not him, (though I wish it was looking at the guys globals) it's me! :yay:
Just wanted to say thanks again Cayman for trying against the odds to get me to Ark, and to Tomas for helping a stranger in need.Thank you guys :) I've only been in EU about 3 weeks and have to say in that time I've met some of the friendliest, helpful people I've ever come across in any MMO.Guys like you Cayman who would go the extra mile to honour a deal, and Tomas who would give a free ride to a strange Noob, really restore my faith in human nature.Nice chatting to you this morning and sorting it all out, and hope to see you again sometime ingame. :D

That's definitely not him, (though I wish it was looking at the guys globals) it's me! :yay:
Just wanted to say thanks again Cayman for trying against the odds to get me to Ark, and to Tomas for helping a stranger in need.Thank you guys :) I've only been in EU about 3 weeks and have to say in that time I've met some of the friendliest, helpful people I've ever come across in any MMO.Guys like you Cayman who would go the extra mile to honour a deal, and Tomas who would give a free ride to a strange Noob, really restore my faith in human nature.Nice chatting to you this morning and sorting it all out, and hope to see you again sometime ingame. :D

This is really good to see, I'm glad your experience is favourable and there are people out there that maintain a modecum of chivalry and standards like Cayman/OP and all the +ve posters here.

Awesomeness, the honesty here is worth... ehm... CAKE FOR EVERYONE! *runs away*

You can message him if he is in the passenger list of your Quad.

Open the list, than drag his name out of the list. It will turn into a health bar.
Thank right click on the health bar --> Avatar --> send personal message.

As long as they are in the passenger list, you don't have to have them in your FL.

Regards,
Ion

Open the list, than drag his name out of the list. It will turn into a health bar.

As long as they are in the passenger list, you don't have to have them in your FL.

Regards,
Ion

If you bothered to read any or some of the posts you would have seen I posted the same thing.:(

Regards,
Ion

Yeah I knew all this but couldn't get in game without Internet. :eyecrazy: I did the only thing I could think of and posted here using 3G. Props to Val for taking it so well, and thanks again to Tom for giving him a lift. Way to keep EU a friendly and fun place! :D

+rep for people like you!

This kind of problems happens all time (in game and in real life). Is so good to know that honest ones, also nice and helpful others still exist. I am very proud to have mr. Thomas T79 in my FL. Facts like this increase my respect for humans, generaly, and for czech people (from '68), especially.

Reactions: das
Back