• leave it uncolored

Votes: 12 11.4%

• Total voters

Eron²

Elite
Society
Former SR
Eron TheCaptain Smith
ok so im thinking about coloring my master coat (atrax textured)

now i really like how the navy color looks on the main field so im looking for the communities thoughts on the trim, ive found 3 i like but only have one coat :D

first navy with light green:

navyandltgreen.JPG

navy with green:

navyandgreen.JPG

navy with orange:

navyandorange.JPG

if it helps your voting it will be worn with vigi and neme most of the time.

I think I got the best and most unusual coloring results (this was before the tailoring/coloring skillnerfs) choosing colors that complemented the color of the mob skin. On the usually orangish-yellow tripudion skin, applying blue paint made some really cool blue-green clothing. On the reddish-orange fugabarba, and red turp skins, adding blue paint made some really neat purple and bluish-pink clothing.

Atrax skin is orangeish, so applying reddish to bluish paints could yield some unexpectedly nice results. I like your last option most.

All of them look good... I cant vote :laugh:

playing with some more combos....

navy orange invert:
orangeandnavyinvert.JPG

navy deep cad:
navyanddeepcad.JPG

orange with deep cad navy trim:
orangeandcadbluetrim.JPG

Navy with either green is my vote.

I'd leave it uncolored or with 3rd or 2nd+3rd fields colored yellow (though I don't know how yellow looks on atrax). Anyway, don't like any of these :(.
I like your jacket! ;).

Definately navy with light green.. with regular green it looks sludgy and not good, with red it looks like its screaming.. :D

Navy and Orange or uncolored is the best looking imo.

For sure Navy with Light Green!

Navy and Green both colours are too dark.

Navy and Orange the Orange does not contrast well with the navy and looks messy

i did mine with green (main area) and yellow edge but its got allyophil (not sure how its spelt) texture on.

will see if i can get a better pic

mastercoat2.JPG

I'd leave it uncolored or with 3rd or 2nd+3rd fields colored yellow (though I don't know how yellow looks on atrax). Anyway, don't like any of these :(.
I like your jacket! ;).

i would do yellow but on the atrax it looks much like orange. the problem is that atrAx doesnt do yellow/gold ...

as for the jacket you mention its atrOx which makes a damn pretty gold when painted with deep cad

Navy with Light Green or Deep Cadnium.

It is for sure a nice piece of clothing! :tux::):tux:

Navy with light green or Orange from the ones you are displaying here.

Did u try 2*Orange and the main field uncolored?
That might look nice too :painter:

bring it back for more votes

U know u can bleach the texture? And get a white background to play with. That gives you more options for a cool look. Or add another texture?

U know u can bleach the texture? And get a white background to play with. That gives you more options for a cool look. Or add another texture?

I dont think this would be good to do, because retexturizing with Atrax Skin would get VERY expensive :laugh::eyecrazy::eek:

It's like tt'ing 10000% markup item to buy something new ;). Because pre-VU9 leather textured clothes are unique and irreplaceable things (almost like modfap :silly2:), not saying that to texture today a coat with atrax skin you need 6 (peds per texture) x 200 (textures per field) x 3 fields = 3600 peds :holyshit:.

And it won't be even 100% per field (you need up to 400 textures per field to come close to 100%).

Of the first oens you posted I prefer navy and light green. The otehrs look a bit muddy.

It's like tt'ing 10000% markup item to buy something new ;). Because pre-VU9 leather textured clothes are unique and irreplaceable things (almost like modfap :silly2:), not saying that to texture today a coat with atrax skin you need 6 (peds per texture) x 200 (textures per field) x 3 fields = 3600 peds :holyshit:.

And it won't be even 100% per field (you need up to 400 textures per field to come close to 100%).

3600 Peds :eek::eyecrazy::eek:

but: Max CoS is reached with using 300 Textures, there is no guarantee though that it will be 100%.

You can reach over 90% with less textures too, but using less than 200 adds the risk that the result will be lower than 90% and below 90% it is recognizable. You dont really SEE the difference between 90-100%

-> So recommend to use is 200, using more gives you some small % more (that are not really worth the more costs) but using more than 300 is not giving any advantage. (If texturizer has maxed that texture)

You could also try with 100 and if lucky get a nice result, but there is a risk that one field comes with 80% or less and thats :(

Anyways, I guess Eron WANTS to keep the Atrax Texture and just add some color :silly2:

but: Max CoS is reached with using 300 Textures, there is no guarantee though that it will be 100%.

That's what I talked about. Of course the result will be the same perfect visually with 200 textures but it won't be 100%, and with common practice of showing off in our World it might be important for some ;). After all, who can give a reasonable explaination (besides a showing off factor ofc) why a Nemesis costs +3k (for M) while a Ghost with better stats is only +300 (200 of which are footies)? :silly2:.

Yeah, I hope Eron won't even think about wiping the texture, it would be a vandalism :laugh:.

It's actually with 400 textures, this guarantees 100%, every time.

It's also possible to achieve a result of 30% by using 200 textures, it's all up to our luck. But 200 textures will of course decrease the risks. It appears to be impossible to reach 100% by using 200 textures, but we often get results of 98.9, and 99.8%. The same goes for coloring.

Also: There's not any difference at all between using 400 or 1000 textures, not even on an unmaxed texture. 400 is the absolute maximum, for any increased effect.

3600 Peds :eek::eyecrazy::eek:

You can reach over 90% with less textures too, but using less than 200 adds the risk that the result will be lower than 90% and below 90% it is recognizable. You dont really SEE the difference between 90-100%

-> So recommend to use is 200, using more gives you some small % more (that are not really worth the more costs) but using more than 300 is not giving any advantage. (If texturizer has maxed that texture)

You could also try with 100 and if lucky get a nice result, but there is a risk that one field comes with 80% or less and thats :(

Anyways, I guess Eron WANTS to keep the Atrax Texture and just add some color :silly2:

navy with orange!!it's great:yay:

it's also hard to tell beacause we dont know how you look like ;) and how your avatar is built.. if it's a massive avatar or a thin one it changes the color that matches ;)

anyway i voted for orange and blue!

It's actually with 400 textures, this guarantees 100%, every time.

It's also possible to achieve a result of 30% by using 200 textures, it's all up to our luck. But 200 textures will of course decrease the risks. It appears to be impossible to reach 100% by using 200 textures, but we often get results of 98.9, and 99.8%. The same goes for coloring.

Also: There's not any difference at all between using 400 or 1000 textures, not even on an unmaxed texture. 400 is the absolute maximum, for any increased effect.

Oh it is 400 for textures? Not 300 like it is with coloring?
:ahh: didnt know that :cry:

will try it out next time I do texturizing

Or am I talking about CoS but you talk about the result.. ?

It seems like the chance of success is different, even if we can't see the difference on the colored bar.

300 paint cans / textures usually makes it 99.8% or 100%.
400 (Could be less, but 400 does it) paint cans / textures will however always make the result come out as 100%. It's the same for coloring, just that we can't really see the difference on the result, when it's only 0.2% or such.

Throw in 400 textures the next time you skill with textures, and take a look at the result. :)

Oh it is 400 for textures? Not 300 like it is with coloring?
:ahh: didnt know that :cry:

will try it out next time I do texturizing

Or am I talking about CoS but you talk about the result.. ?

I personally think you should go with two Cornsilk and one Navy to match your armour a little, but not sure how that will look?

It seems like the chance of success is different, even if we can't see the difference on the colored bar.

300 paint cans / textures usually makes it 99.8% or 100%.
400 (Could be less, but 400 does it) paint cans / textures will however always make the result come out as 100%. It's the same for coloring, just that we can't really see the difference on the result, when it's only 0.2% or such.

Throw in 400 textures the next time you skill with textures, and take a look at the result. :)

Thank you for the info Sarah!

I also checked your old "Actual CoS on Coloring/Texturizing" Thread and found there that you added the info about 400 cans giving almost always 100% success on Textures.

Sorry Eron for hijacking your thread, if you like I can color your coat with 2*Orange for free so you can see how it looks. Can bleach it afterwards if you dont like it :silly2:

Ps. Did you try to preview BLUE on the coat? That might look good

Back