Help me = Help you

AlexMoor

Old
Alex BlueDragon Moor
It may sound crazy but I know that in past there were people by the revival terminals healing people for free.
So what I want is someone who wants to skill in FAPing (yea, haha :handjob: ) just to heal me while Ill be standing
in front of a drone so Ill get some dodge :)

Anyone interested? :)

the drone will stop giving you skill gains after about 25 or so green lines

the drone will stop giving you skill gains after about 25 or so green lines

yeah from what i gather you have to be "active" so no auto skilling

Hmmmmm

My suggestion would be..since you are in Stone's society..he has alot of new players that probably will do that. Best thing for all who probably don't have alot PED to spend would be to ask someone in your society and have them Fap you in team and stack it to your advantage (telling them that) and then you can hunt a higher Hp mob with better loot.or no team and "tip" the fapper who helped you.. or take turns.

Good Luck! :D

Funny how you should use some common sense mate. At crafting terminals you don't move. In hunting its different mobs have in them a skills pool which after a while runs dry so no afk skilling.

Funny how you should use some common sense mate. At crafting terminals you don't move. In hunting its different mobs have in them a skills pool which after a while runs dry so no afk skilling.

Mark, don't start introducing loaded terminology!

There is enough rubbish around about loot pools, let alone skill pools. Oh god, I don't think my brain could handle it.

That's a little odd, seeings how I can skill while autoclicking on the crafting terminals....

lol epic... well i dunno how you skill defence but i tend to do it outside

Mark, don't start introducing loaded terminology!

There is enough rubbish around about loot pools, let alone skill pools. Oh god, I don't think my brain could handle it.

and all we really know is that after a surtin time or amount of green lines they stop comming
so it's either a "pool" as Mark said or a time/skill cap

lol epic... well i dunno how you skill defence but i tend to do it outside

and all we really know is that after a surtin time or amount of green lines they stop comming
so it's either a "pool" as Mark said or a time/skill cap

Actually it'd be very easy to test......use 2 players ....allow the mob to hit only one player first, and after the first player stops getting skills let the mob attck the 2nd player.....

and see if the 2nd player start to gain skills.....if the 2nd player starts to gain skills then it's not consistent with skill pool...

the rest of it you can deduct for yourself....lol

It may sound crazy but I know that in past there were people by the revival terminals healing people for free.
So what I want is someone who wants to skill in FAPing (yea, haha :handjob: ) just to heal me while Ill be standing
in front of a drone so Ill get some dodge :)

Anyone interested? :)

the other issue is... mobs will agro the fapper if u dont shoot it for a period of time...

the other issue is... mobs will agro the fapper if u dont shoot it for a period of time...

actually i thought about it... the healer can use a vtol, and hover.................when the mob starts attcking the hunter (not really:laugh:) again, the healer can land back and start healing!

Just go eat a 300-500ped dodge chip problem solved... and will be much cheaper.

other way you can get dodge skills and earn some peds is sweating bridghogs :)
Bridgehogs is one of the few animals that gives also dodge skills.

other way you can get dodge skills and earn some peds is sweating bridghogs :)
Bridgehogs is one of the few animals that gives also dodge skills.

they give less skill now though :(

they give less skill now though :(

I'm asking this because I'm curious, not questioning your statement..

But is the skill you can get from a critter, either in amount or frequency, actually quantifiable?

If so, is it documented anywhere?

Mobs will agro the fapper even though the hunter is shooting it constantly as it charges in. I've seen this happen many times. I tag mob, I shoot at mob as he gets in range, mob runs over and one shot's healer. And if they aren't agro'ing on the healer while the hunter is shooting them, the healer is sure to be ninja spawned on :rolleyes:

Back