help me please

wings03

Young
:dunce:

Tell me what project entropia is about and if u think it is a good gam. Please. thnx. :D

Project Entropia is an awesome game, where i have found the greatest community of players in any game ihave ever played. It is of course a Massive multiplayer online role playing game, where the real role-playing is left up to you. The ingame economy relies on money put into the game by the participants. There is no fee for playing the game, but to get started i reccomend that you invest around 20$. In game you can do many different things, among which are mining, hunting, fighting in a player vs. player zone, trading, chatting, along with a number of other activities. What i think you should do is apply for an account and download the game and check it out first. If you like what you see, you can read a number of tutorials available on the net, along with the "players handbook" available in pdf form on the project-entropia.com start page. I hope you make the right decision and have some fun along thw way~!

Here is a great new tutorial from this website - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10079

Last edited:
Back