Help needed to finish the revival map

Witte

Marauder
Society
Delta Force Elite
Vlugge Witte Harrie
Thanks to Interficiam I added Voronoi diagram diagrams to the maps on entropedia (see this thread). What this basically means is that the revival areas are automatically generated from the revival points. So what needs to be done is: All revival points need to be added to the maps on Entropedia. Then the revival areas are automatically updated. Interficiam already added the area around PA, and I also added some points. For adding locations, follow the instructions on the help page. Any help is appreciated ;).

Bump...

This is a great improvement to the entropedia maps!
Nice find Interficiam :yay:

Now all go and ad those revive points! :eek:

Maybe the Calpyso Rescue Team can make public all the coordinates that players have been entering there for some weeks, as requested there, as they don't seem to be willing to provide these final maps.

They have a XML file as DB of all Revival Lines (Cordinates of Origin + Destination points).
For sure it would help Entropedia a lot to have this data shared or even set public for easy fixing/improving in the future.

:)

The brilliance of the Vonoroi method is that you don't need all that information. You only need to know the location of all the revival points and all the rest goes automatically. It is the same algorithm MA uses to determine where you end up. Or at least this seems to be the case ;)

I know. ;) In the thread I linked in my previous post we arrived to the conclusion that it was something like the closest revival terminals was "attracting" dead avatars.

What I meant about the data collected by CRT is that they have the hundred of revival coordinates.

If you ask them and if they provide them, then the revival borders can be done in Entropedia in a few hours. All this work was already done, no need to record it again.

:)

Aah yes I will send a PM to Kuber.

EFD and +rep for anyone who adds revival points :yay:

Added a load to both maps. I know there's still a few missing around Miwak and Timbesha.

That great work well done. :yay: Where did you get all the locations from if I may ask?

Our society recently launched our "Touristic Guide", with lots of data entered by our socmembers (mostly by Flu, Sherwood on EF). You might want to take a look at the outpost section for some of the rt coords. I'm not sure yet but I guess the plan is to have all rt coords entered aswell.

That great work well done. :yay: Where did you get all the locations from if I may ask?

Zooming all the way in on the CRT maps you can see the destination coords. I helped add a few so I hope they don't mind me taking them. It's good to share information anyway.

I'm not so sure the creature revives on Treasure Island are functioning or if they are, they're more area specific. I revived from north across the river to the spot just north of the castle a couple of days ago.

I added and corrected the last revival points. I made an overlay of the revival map on Entropedia and placed it over the map of CRT and the revival areas all fit perfectly, without any anomalies. So I guess the maps are finished. Thanks a lot to CRT for collecting the revival point data, and to Helios and Interficiam for adding it to Entropedia :D.

Awesome job, as always! :)

+rep

same thinks about simbyOSys

ok threAd is just open
wy not begin to post here coords to news out !!!!

(...my fucking mind my fucking llosttime ... wAy i not tag coo bef ???)
(plz don't answ )

Back