FYI: Help offered! Ask Neo The-One Baan

LOL, well for commando you need a level 70 in (any) hit profession. When using a breer p5a+105 this will take u at least around 2 years. My advise would be, join the army and become a Commando there. U have more chance of reaching commando that way and probably faster ;)

GL!!

What brings you to conclude that it will take 2 years based on that information?

Power Catalyst shows the ability the avatar has when collecting and transforming the Mindforce powers to suit his or her needs. /* The Akas */

(Capable in any mindforce profession. After reaching level 15 in mindforce one must actually use a hit or tp chip and get a skillgain to unlock it. Skillgains from healing/focusing chips will not trigger the unlock. /* Lugzan */)

Cheapest: I think probably by using heal chips, cause u also gain first aid skills, if i am correct. And they have nice markup. BUT cant say i am totally sure about this.

Fastest: buy Skill implants and insert them! or use the biggest chips(with most ME burning) ur skill level can handle.

MindForce healing chips give no First Aid.

Why do so many people think that the chicken came first?

Because a widely believed theological explanation would yield a fully developed organism first, rather than the "egg", which could be evolved from a simple cell organism.
But then again, I'm not the one making the answers here.

3) BEST STRATEGY IMO: slowely skill up to at least level 10 and craft P5a's with L BP's. The L BP's are probably affordable. Markup on p5a's these days is low(110%?), so making profit will be difficult, cause the needed residue to make full tt guns will be around 105-108% in auction. But breaking-even could be possible if you dont have to much failures per L BP.

P5a best uses Animal Oil Residue to fill it's TT, which is usually sold at 101% when using an UL bp :)
More info here or here

When will the great egg hatch and leave me short of breath?

And is this why the owner of the egg is selling his Terrestrial Land Areas?

Where are the best places to start enmatter mining for a beginner?
What mob is best with unamped Opalo and no armor (for eco)?
Is there a way for me to take all your money, and how?

<edit> For example, if I wasn't a disciple, and I bought an Evade Skill ESI, and after I implanted it, would I have an empty ESI? Just asking.

Last edited:

1) PVP4

2) Attackers

3) PVP4

Good point Pretender,
entropiawiki.com doesnt say anything about first aid skills gains when using a heal chip.....

so............uhm...........cheapest way....................grrrrr

Have somebody give u the required skills for FREE, that is the cheapest way....LOL
if the cheap is about skilling, i would say using a minor TP chip on yourself while hunting, instead of a T1

the minor chip should give best skill gain per ped, see little test here, although its older https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ittle-comparison-minor-med-heal-promised.html

while healing yourself saves the fap cost

at least thats how i did it ^^

1) PVP4

2) Attackers

3) PVP4
:D

Bones, thanx for your question. A few years ago i did your mother. She became pregnant and then u were born. So......:laugh:

OMG .. I always wondered why my moms twin brother Ronny walked like he just got off of a horse.

Bones

Whats the meaning of life?

Ah, you need to ask, What is the meaning of Virtual Life :D

BTW, Good thread Neo,
Glad to see you taking the time out to answer these questions.

What brings you to conclude that it will take 2 years based on that information?

hes fairly right, around 2 years of hardcore hunting shud get u that and more. My soc leader did just that.

hes fairly right, around 2 years of hardcore hunting shud get u that and more. My soc leader did just that.

Hardcore hunting? That's not good enough... Numbers man, numbers!

At what level and with what profession do you unlock Enlightenment?
I seek this, even though I cannot define it, and I haven't even unlocked Worthiness yet. But I may be close to unlocking Humility, however it would be presumptuous of me to claim that it will happen anytime soon.

Because a widely believed theological explanation would yield a fully developed organism first, rather than the "egg", which could be evolved from a simple cell organism.
But then again, I'm not the one making the answers here.

Does Schrödinger's Cat have any say in the answer or do you believe cats can't speak?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Serious question: What are the best (eco) mobs for different level hunters and why? For example 10, 20, 30, 40, 50lvl and what weapon would you suggest to use at those levels to skill up cheap and fast?

Cheers

I just based it on my own experience(and a few soc mates). Looking at how my skills grow in game, it is getting harder and harder to gain a new level. So my calculated guess is -/+ 2 years....

When will the great egg hatch and leave me short of breath?

And is this why the owner of the egg is selling his Terrestrial Land Areas?

1) ask MA

2) ask neverdie(still owner, right?)

<edit> For example, if I wasn't a disciple, and I bought an Evade Skill ESI, and after I implanted it, would I have an empty ESI? Just asking.

1) i think u can go to every place in Calypso, doesnt matter if u are a beginner or uber. Only CND is a no go for a beginner.

2) my guess would be, stick to exa's, daikiba, snable etc. all small NON-regenerating mobs. Check entropiawiki.com for locations and mob size..

3) Hack/steal an account, but this is ILLEGAL ofc. Or go to PvP3 or 4 and try to kill some greendots. You dont loot money, but the stackable items of an avatar. As a beginner this would probably wont work.

After inserting and Evade esi, you will get the skills but the implant will be used up. So NO empty esi. When u upload some of your skills to an empty ESI, with say tt=16 and the uploaded skills only use tt=4 from that esi. Then u get a chip with your uploaded skills(-10%) and and new esi with tt around 12 peds. Once the esi is getting a TT under 10 peds then it is used up and you get the remaining peds..

Hardcore hunting? That's not good enough... Numbers man, numbers!

3682991-/-088379864649010-93-0 828448-0284-482--=72869822728989994*67428434989-5785564764101-178363746510985561/0420345-2`-85`99897587390-028.0239895720992=497817481974890-1874167901786

:yay:

What is Lootius? :scratch2:

Serious question: What are the best (eco) mobs for different level hunters and why? For example 10, 20, 30, 40, 50lvl and what weapon would you suggest to use at those levels to skill up cheap and fast?

Cheers

hmmmmm, good one.

level 10: smaller argo and atrax. Because of the iron from argo and
level 20: bigger argo's and atrax, maybe some longu
level 30:smaller ambu's and atrox
level 40:bigger atrox, armax, ambu's, drones etc
level 50: even bigger atrox, armax,

***I will come back to this question......:)

hmmmmm, good one.

level 10: smaller argo and atrax. Because of the iron from argo and
level 20: bigger argo's and atrax, maybe some longu
level 30:smaller ambu's and atrox
level 40:bigger atrox, armax, ambu's, drones etc
level 50: even bigger atrox, armax,

***I will come back to this question......:)

level 50 in what? hit, dmg, evader/dodger?

Im around lvl 30 laser/pistol.

Wich weapon is the cheapest and fastest for atrox hunting?
maxed out kors400,p5a,lr48...whats the best what i can use.

ty:)

Back